WTB WTB Tour Edge E 723 head 10.5*.

Shep

Reaction score
Handicap
8-16
May buy entire club depending on shaft. Have a C721 and want to try an E head.

May buy entire club depending on shaft. Have a C721 and want to try an E head.
I've got one with a Tensei AV Blue stiff shaft. It's in excellent condition with no skymarks. I would sell with or without the shaft. Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_3476.jpeg
    IMG_3476.jpeg
    107.3 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_3479.jpeg
    IMG_3479.jpeg
    67 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
I've got one with a Tensei AV Blue stiff shaft. It's in excellent condition with no skymarks. I would sell with or without the shaft. Thanks.
Just saw your repy. What are you asking with and without shaft?

How about $225 shipped for head & shaft (and head cover) and $135 shipped for head only? I'm not sure of the pricing so open to offers.

Last edited:
How about $225 shipped for head & shaft (and head cover) and $135 shipped for head only? I'm not sure of the pricing so open to offers.
Thanks for quick reply. Going to a demo day at Miles of Golf this week and try and hit that head being I only gave it a quick bang in the cold a few months ago. Again I have the C721 with a Speeder 661 along with my Epic Max and thought that the E723 head might be a forgiving option. Would like to be sure I'm not just adding to stockpile,LOL. I'll let you know.

No problem. Let me know how it works out for you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looks like a c723 head not e723

Looks like a c723 head not e723
Didn't try that head being I have the C721. May still be interested but again have to get out and try although I don't know if the difference is enough.

I let my golf buddy use the E723, so it's not available. That pic was in error - that's the C723 that I'm using. Good luck with the search.

Back