Your favorite hybrid bag?

weeicemon

Reaction score
Handicap
For most of my life, I only had stand bags, but when I started using an electric push cart, I switched to a Ping Pioneer. It's a great bag, but I do still wish I had one that would occasionally work as a stand bag. Curious if anyone has found that magic bag that does both.

Ogio made a RTC (Range-to-Cart) stand bag a few years ago. Ogio Alpha Convoy 514 RTC stand bag. It was made exactly for what you're talking about. They only made it the one year. I ended up getting the cart bag version of it and I love mine.

Big Max Dri Lite Hybrid

I would say, if they made a 4 or 6 way top, it would be the C130S - big bag for all one's stuff legs for the range, and good fit on a cart.

But, it's only a 14 way :sick:

By far this one is it:

14 way top, legs, dual straps, plenty of pockets and low rider tech for the push cart. Love it.

Is the Hoofer considered a hybrid bag? I think it has plenty of storage for me.

Is the Hoofer considered a hybrid bag? I think it has plenty of storage for me.
Pure carry I believe. I have had them and they are a struggle on a push cart

I've been using the Bag Boy Chiller Hybrid. Although I remove the cooler pocket and just use that as additional storage.

Ogio made a RTC (Range-to-Cart) stand bag a few years ago. Ogio Alpha Convoy 514 RTC stand bag. It was made exactly for what you're talking about. They only made it the one year. I ended up getting the cart bag version of it and I love mine.
The RTC was never designed to be carried so just has the single strap. That's actually one of many reasons I chose it. At my age in not carrying my bag all the way around a golf course anymore but the simple well balanced single strap works great to shluff it out to the range and such. Wish they'd offer a new version of that bag (maybe with the woode top) as I'm a huge fan of my 514RTC.

I feel like my future answer will be ZTF

I just bought a Sun Mountain 4.5 LS. This would fit the bill of a hybrid.

Ton of storage but still dual strap with legs. And only 5.2 pounds for when I do walk. It is heavier than a pure carry bag but one of the lightest hybrids, almost a full pound lighter than most “hybrids.”

I've been using the Bag Boy Chiller Hybrid. Although I remove the cooler pocket and just use that as additional storage.

This. Love mine!!

I just bought a Sun Mountain 4.5 LS. This would fit the bill of a hybrid.

Ton of storage but still dual strap with legs. And only 5.2 pounds for when I do walk. It is heavier than a pure carry bag but one of the lightest hybrids, almost a full pound lighter than most “hybrids.”
I have this same bag and it's fantastic. The previous bag that I had was a Datrek Hybrid Go Lite that was very good as well.

For most of my life, I only had stand bags, but when I started using an electric push cart, I switched to a Ping Pioneer. It's a great bag, but I do still wish I had one that would occasionally work as a stand bag. Curious if anyone has found that magic bag that does both.
I have a Taylormade one that I think is amazing

The Nike Performance Hybrid Stand Bag is the best I've ever found. But they don't make it anymore. Liked it so well that I bought a couple when they stopped making them and I'm now on the last bag.
Nike Performance Hybrid Stand Bag.jpeg

Decided to go with this 1970631F-8682-4C2D-A152-9C88B0053BBE.jpeg

Back