Zip off panel for Tour Staff bags

Nate Gardner

Reaction score
Handicap
Does anyone know of a company or a place that you can buy a replacement zip off panel for a Tour Staff bag?

I have an opportunity to buy a Tour Staff bag but it has already been embroidered and would love to find a replacement blank panel that I can swap in.

Thanks!

Contact the company who makes the staff bag... ie Taylormade, Titleist.

Does anyone know of a company or a place that you can buy a replacement zip off panel for a Tour Staff bag?

I have an opportunity to buy a Tour Staff bag but it has already been embroidered and would love to find a replacement blank panel that I can swap in.

Thanks!

Yeah I thought about that... I was just wondering if anyone knew of a company that made knock off one's for a lesser price.

Yeah I thought about that... I was just wondering if anyone knew of a company that made knock off one's for a lesser price.
Might have trouble matching size/color/zipper etc.

If you just want to cover what is already embroidered perhaps you can just take to panel to a shop and have a "cover" sewn over it in a similar color and fabric.

Well it has a persons name on it and a huge logo that pretty much takes up 75% of the panel. I did contact the manufacture and just waiting to hear back from them.

When I contacted Taylormade about this they told me no. But maybe an authorized dealer may get you one

You might talk to an embrodiery shop, most times they can take off what ever was on there and put something else in it's place

You might talk to an embrodiery shop, most times they can take off what ever was on there and put something else in it's place

Another thing you could do is buy a huge US flag and have it sewn on over the name

Another thing you could do is buy a huge US flag and have it sewn on over the name

Or just legally change your name to whatever is on the bag...problem solved :alien:

When I contacted Taylormade about this they told me no. But maybe an authorized dealer may get you one

This is what I was actually afraid of. Hence why I was looking for a company that makes these that is not the OEM.

This doesn't really work that often. If the pattern is really tight, the fabric will just fall apart when you take it out.

This is what I was actually afraid of. Hence why I was looking for a company that makes these that is not the OEM.

True, it sucks that they won't help. That's why I hate buying used staff bags!

True, it sucks that they won't help. That's why I hate buying used staff bags!

Well I haven't heard back from the company yet, but if they don't help me I might be able to call in a favor to a friend of mine. I just like to save those favors until I really need them! :p

A while ago I got a skull embroidered on my brand new staff bag, and I hated it, It took me 4 hours to remove it and then I covered it up with this old patch I took off my flight suit, It worked out for me though. this was my only option since taylormade didn't offer the panels by themselves, hopefully your friend can get you one though!

6946581032_27d9ba22c9_m.jpg

A while ago I got a skull embroidered on my brand new staff bag, and I hated it, It took me 4 hours to remove it and then I covered it up with this old patch I took off my flight suit, It worked out for me though. this was my only option since taylormade didn't offer the panels by themselves, hopefully your friend can get you one though!

6946581032_27d9ba22c9_m.jpg

That looks awesome and that could work!

Thanks! yeah it looks real nice, the trick is to find something big enough to cover it haha

The bag I had the opportunity to purchase had the First and Last name across the top of it and below their sponsor. So would have to be a patch that would almost cover the entire surface. Or I guess a few... but that would look gaudy in my opinion. :p

The bag I had the opportunity to purchase had the First and Last name across the top of it and below their sponsor. So would have to be a patch that would almost cover the entire surface. Or I guess a few... but that would look gaudy in my opinion. :p

You can always use a sharpie! Just kidding, Perhaps sew a huge peice of cool fabric haha, maybe a local shop can help you remove it

Staff bag embroidered front panel question

Staff bag embroidered front panel question

Have a Nike staff bag thanks i only use to hold other clubs in the house. It has a custom embroidered front panel(see sample pic below *not mine*), which i'd like to replace back to the factory appearance. has anyone else replaced the front zippered panel. is the only way to order the zipper pocket is thru the manufacturer? please tell your stories on the best procedure. thanks all

dsc05069.jpg

Merged with a recent thread.

i would take a brand new exatco knife, 7 buck at home depot, slice (VERY CAREFULLY) down the middle of every line that composes each letter and they thread should pull out super easy.

I know this is an old thread. Is there a new one similar? If not, I just did some research (hands on) myself. I have a 2017 (currently 2019) model Callaway staff bag with a panel I want to replace. I have cut out the stitching of the old name but it is still very visible as it was there a couple years. I am not sure if the companies have gotten better about replacement panels since this thread went out, but I did take mine to my local golf shop and looks like they are all interchangeable. Same zipper so you could move panels around pretty easily. Callaway, Taylor Made, Cleveland, (Ping, I think) and Titleist all seemed to have the same front panel with the same zipper. Now to find a new or used panel to replace it with. If I cannot find one easily, I going down the 'cover it with a patch or something' myself.

Back