Hello from Australia

Fiona

Reaction score
Handicap
Beginner
There's another Aussie looking to join. I was told by TheNewBrad to check out this forum.

I am very new to the world of golf but I have been enjoying it so far. I completely blame TheNewBrad as I caught the "golf bug" off him earlier this year. He wisely suggested I get some lessons and have been doing so every few weeks.

I look forward to chatting with you all in the not too distant future :)

Welcome Fiona. Glad to have you come on board. I think you will really like it here and if you ever have any thoughts or questions, do not hesitate to post. We at THP think of it as a big happy family.

Welcome Fiona. Glad to have you come on board. I think you will really like it here and if you ever have any thoughts or questions, do not hesitate to post. We at THP think of it as a big dysfunctional family.

Fixed it for ya!

Welcome, Fiona! Glad to have you.

Dysfunctional is definitely the right word. :snicker:

I think I am making posts just to use all the different smileys! :silly:

Welcome Fiona!

I think we are officially in danger of being overtaken by women on this board...Hooray!

(Seriously though, it's gotta be right around 50/50 at this point. That's fantastic!)

Welcome Fiona!

I think we are officially in danger of being overtaken by women on this board...Hooray!

(Seriously though, it's gotta be right around 50/50 at this point. That's fantastic!)

We really wanted this forum to be women friendly. Especially with my love for golf fashion.

We really wanted this forum to be women friendly. Especially with my love for golf fashion.

Especially with my love for women! :drool:

Welcome also Fiona. :clap:

Welcome Fiona!

A fantasy come true, huh?

Damn.Straight.

I'll second that fantasy. Now if I could just get a few of them to pay attention to me that would be great. :sad: :call-me: :loser:

Welcome Fiona. Would it be alright if I called you Princess Fiona? I hope us boys don't scare you too much.

I'll second that fantasy. Now if I could just get a few of them to pay attention to me that would be great. :sad: :call-me: :loser:

Of course we pay attention to you! It is just a little weird, trying to associate a male poster with that particular avatar. Same goes for Brad, but I know him a little better.

Welcome Fiona. Would it be alright if I called you Princess Fiona? I hope us boys don't scare you too much.

Truth be known, I'm probably more like Donkey :act-up:! You guys don't scare me, I love a good joke! And I have no problems being called Princess Fiona, just don't call me FeFe - it's something only a poodle should be called :banana:

Shrek2-Banner-Donkey.jpg

Of course we pay attention to you! It is just a little weird, trying to associate a male poster with that particular avatar. Same goes for Brad, but I know him a little better.

Would it be better if I changed my avatar?

Truth be known, I'm probably more like Donkey :act-up:! You guys don't scare me, I love a good joke! And I have no problems being called Princess Fiona, just don't call me FeFe - it's something only a poodle should be called :banana:

Shrek2-Banner-Donkey.jpg

Well I'll call you Princess Fiona instead. Someone might take offense to if they seen me calling you Donkey. And I'll agree with you on the FeFe. Welcome again Princess. :wink:

Welcome Fiona!

I'm with you, Claire ... female golfer avatars on a man's account always confuses me.

Although I have to admit, I'm a fan of Brad's new one :angel:

Welcome Fiona!

I'm with you, Claire ... female golfer avatars on a man's account always confuses me.

My final hijack of this thread. I've changed my avatar just for Claire. :wink:

Thanks Grogger31. Can't type too well at the moment. I'm still a dribbling mess everytime I look at the avatar. :drool:

[I'll change it in a couple of days]

Welcome Fiona!

Thanks for the welcome. Maybe us girls should have some beefcake in our avatars??? :wink:

hughjackman1.jpg

Thanks for the welcome. Maybe us girls should have some beefcake in our avatars??? :wink:

hughjackman1.jpg

You women. :roll: :smile-big:

hughjackman1.jpg

I thought I was already fulfilling that need with my avatar, no?

Yet again, I miss all the fun (pouting and stamping my foot)

My final hijack of this thread. I've changed my avatar just for Claire. :wink:

I've thanked you elsewhere, but I'll do it again.:kiss:

Thanks Grogger31. Can't type too well at the moment. I'm still a dribbling mess everytime I look at the avatar. :drool:

[I'll change it in a couple of days]

Doesn't take much, does it Brad?

hughjackman1.jpg

Princess Fiona, I'm definitely going to like having you here!

Back