Snow Place Like Home

NorthVanMike

Reaction score
Handicap
sigh........ i tried. worst part is the frozen balls.

*/waits for the innuendo*

Image65.jpg

I think you should stick to virtual golf for the winter there NVM.

That's where I'm going again today.

no way, this is a freak thing. i'll be golfing next weekend, already missed the last two though.

how are your golf courses, Harry?

I'm in Texas right now and it's 70*. So . . . good.

But most in Seattle are still under snow. The ones that are open are using temporary greens.

oh yeah, forgot,Texas,damn you.

anyways, i went to the range with one club, the Nickent 4dx(#2 hybrid). i'm going to blame my disappointment with it on the barely above freezing range balls. it felt and sounded quite nice indoors at the store's inhouse nets. in fact, it felt as good as the Adams #5 i use. we'll see when it warms up.

my whole problem is that the Adams #5(A3OS) is the best damn hybrid i've hit, so i went out and got a #3 Adams,same model. wrong. totally different animal. why a longer hybrid of the same make and model is so different i'll never know.

so, i'm hoping the Nickent would solve the problem, and like i said, it sounded and felt as good as the Adams #5 in the store. but,today, hitting it outdoors,awful. quite similar to the long Adams.

edit: i hope someone can confirm my theory that golf balls at around 2 C are just not hittable.

Back