Hi there from England

paulthewitt

Reaction score
Handicap
Just checking in to say there.

Was on the web the other day looking at Nickent products and came across this place. Seems like there are a number of nickent lovers here...i currently own a 4dx #3 ironwood....love it.

Problem is - Nickent dont officially sell in the uk, or i cant find a dealer. Even if i could i can only afford second hand anyway! Got my current club sent from the USA. Best gamble i ever took though....despite the huge import tax i got slapped with.

anyway! Hi!!

welcome to THP... check out my signature! Nickent ARC Blades... best irons I have ever played!

where from in England? I had the pleasure of playing with some Enlish fellows when I was playing at Ballybunion in Ireland. They were members at the Royal Jersey Club and hopefully I'll get the chance to head over there and play in the near future.

Enjoy your time here...

Hi Paul, welcome to the best forum on the net!

Just checking in to say there.

Was on the web the other day looking at Nickent products and came across this place. Seems like there are a number of nickent lovers here...i currently own a 4dx #3 ironwood....love it.

Problem is - Nickent dont officially sell in the uk, or i cant find a dealer. Even if i could i can only afford second hand anyway! Got my current club sent from the USA. Best gamble i ever took though....despite the huge import tax i got slapped with.

anyway! Hi!!

Welcome Paul. We will be having a couple of great Nickent Giveaways coming up real soon and we have no problems if our winners live overseas. Get to 20 posts and have fun. You can check out some of the other contests we have done and see what it entails.

Welcome Paul.

I always like to hear opinions from across the pond.

Hey Paul, have fun!

Welcome aboard.

Nice to meet you! I've seen a few of your Nickent posts already; you'll be a good addition here.

Thanks claire

I must admit it was a google search for some nickent product or another that brought me here in the first place!!

and thanks to everyone for making me feel welcome!

No matter how you found us, we are just glad you did.

Welcome to THP.

Back