JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I want to give a special thanks to Claire from Clare for helping us find Golftini. They are now going to be a part of Spring Fashion Week 09 and we will be doing a complete profile on them coming up real soon. Thanks again Claire....Something is on the way to you!

:quiet:

• Admin
So the Golftini stuff came via Fedex today. Golfer Gal was pretty excited. Their stuff is adorable. They will be a part of Spring 09 Fashion Week coming up next month. Thanks again Claire.

Looking forward to the review! My club carries her stuff, and the pants just aren't cut for me, more's the pity.

• Admin
The stuff that will be profiled are the Spring 09 stuff. Very cute skorts and tops.

• Admin
After the profile of their new spring line, we are going to have quite a few samples available to our members. However most of them are rather small.

Skorts are all 2's
Shirts are mostly XS

If you can wear these sizes, please let me know.

After the profile of their new spring line, we are going to have quite a few samples available to our members. However most of them are rather small.

Skorts are all 2's
Shirts are mostly XS

Have Golfer Girl try them on to be sure. The skort I have is labeled as 2, but I'm a 6 and it fits just fine.

• Admin
SHe tried them and they fit, but we still like to give most of the stuff away.

SHe tried them and they fit, but we still like to give most of the stuff away.

Rats--I figured as much. But if I don't ask, you can't say yes. (And their pants are definitely cut for someone with a VERY flat rear end.)

• Admin
She does not normally wear a 2 though...Normally a 4, so they definately run a little big. She is in love with it and cannot wait to do the reivew. Tons of giveaways for people that can wear it.

I will gladly send Harry a pair, but only if he models them for the forum....I believe Claire and Julie would love that. LOL

Skorts are all 2's
Shirts are mostly XS

Oooh! Oooh! I can! (Well, I can try. Companies have different ideas of "standard sizing.") I'll even take pictures if you want.

Of Harry?

Once the profile is done for Spring Fashion Week, we will have quite a few pieces to hand out to our readers. Like I said, if they will fit for you, you will love them. This companies' clothing is outstanding. We can all thank Claire for this one.

Back