Accessory Reviews

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Have you ever walked into Golfsmith or Edwin Watts and seen the hundreds of accessories on the shelves? Do any of them work? Well, we are going to work to find out which ones do. We have tons of products on their way that we will be reviewing each and every week.

But I want to hear from you guys and see what you want done? Maybe we are missing a product all together and I want to make sure that every review we have coming up is on a product you guys want to know about.

Thanks in advance for your input.

I got ne of the frogger brushes and I absolutely love it, I like how it retracts to and from the bag. Beats me having to get so close to my bag. I use it to knock off the big stuff then really clean the club up with my spotless.

I bought my bro som eof those Titleist cold weather cart gloves and I want a pair of them bad!! They look like mittens and when its time to hit, you pull them up off your hands.

hahaha....revival friday. I thought this was a cool topic.

I used one of these and thought it worked well.
WETDRYCLEANBRUSH

nice...did it have the retractable string?

mine did not. If it did it would have been great. I will say that between that and the Spotless Swing Towel(shameless plug), it did a great job of keeping my irons clean.

Does anyone have feedback on the Club Caddy?
It won the Fore Inventors Only on TGC...

http://www.clubcaddygolf.com/

That's funny! I know people that have used a product like this for target archery for a while. I guess it was sized down for a golf shaft so it's different enough.

Last edited:
I want to echo the love for the Frogger brushes, they really get the job done right.

Gonna check out the Frogger brushes and the Club Caddy is a great idea.

I have one too, they are amazing :) One of my friends was traveling with one on his golf back and checked it in, but they removed it because it was sharp :(

I say go for a spotless swing towel. Has your brush and towel in 1. They're really good towels!

Back