Quagmire ColorFusion Apparel for men, women, and children!

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
THIS IS A PRESS RELEASE
Quagmire “Spun” “Hackel” “Shaft”
MSRP: $69
www.quagmirestyles.com
Starting Monday, November 29, Quagmire’s broad range of polos and t-shirts for men, women and kids featuring its unique ColorFusion technology is available online. Designed to blow your mind, these crazy, state-of-the-art polos and t-shirts have fabrics and screen prints that change color in the heat or sunlight, depending on the style. Technically speaking, ColorFusion shirts will begin changing at 20° Celsius (that’s 68° Fahrenheit for Quagmire’s friends in the USA), and the screen prints that transform from UV rays will work best on bright sunny days. Unlike Hypercolor from the early 90’s, ColorFusion shirts are built to last – wash and dry them just as you would any of your clothes. The Toronto-based apparel brand founded by two buddies with a passion for golf, surf, skate and street culture proves yet again that “the gentleman’s game” is well suited for the partying masses with its latest collection of modern golf clothes suitable for the fairway or the bar.

1096731005_M2Ub4-M.jpg
1096731044_MLha8-M.jpg

1096731050_PigjH-M.jpg

1096731136_Ch2jY-M.jpg

aww man, I remember how cool it was to have a shirt like this as a kid. How the hell do you plan a golf outfit that will change colors? hehe

WHAT! That is ridiculous (in a good way)! I would love to check something like that out! The only down side I can think of is that you would have to wear some sort of neutral bottom so the changing of colors don't end up clashing.

But what an awesome idea! I'm in when and where can I purchase???

I wonder if my moobs will change color first?

I totally remember these back in the day! The Quagmire line feels great and fits me as I like so I might need to look into these. I think my shirt might become 3 toned though: Original, heat treated, and sweat soaked.

• Admin
I just updated the first post with their website, www.quagmirestyles.com. I forgot to add it the first time. They will be on sale starting Cyber Monday November 29th.

WHAT! That is ridiculous (in a good way)! I would love to check something like that out! The only down side I can think of is that you would have to wear some sort of neutral bottom so the changing of colors don't end up clashing.

But what an awesome idea! I'm in when and where can I purchase???

That's interesting! I don't know if I could wear those though. Definitely an interesting concept! I had no idea Quagmire was Canadian! That is awesome! AG has some Quagmire stuff and it is awesome. Looks great on her. Go Canadian apparel companies!

• Admin
Canada has some of the best apparel companies in the market. What I love so much about the Canadian companies and designers is their bold use of colors and patterns. They aren't afraid to use bright and fun colors.

That's interesting! I don't know if I could wear those though. Definitely an interesting concept! I had no idea Quagmire was Canadian! That is awesome! AG has some Quagmire stuff and it is awesome. Looks great on her. Go Canadian apparel companies!

Canada has some of the best apparel companies in the market. What I love so much about the Canadian companies and designers is their bold use of colors and patterns. They aren't afraid to use bright and fun colors.

That makes it all the better because I truly had no idea Quagmire was Canadian. Quagmire makes top notch stuff. I'm sure some of their apparel will find it's way into my closet next season.

I remember that Body Glove had these type of color changing shirts and stuff. That was back in the day.

That is super cool! I have a bottle of nail polish that changes colors in the sun, however, no good that'll do when I'm wearing golf shoes on the course :D

Giggity.

Kevin

Interesting concept, but I cant say I would actually use it or buy it... Still kinda neat though

Back