Belt Week Starts 10/27

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Next week we are going to be focusing on the craze of belts and belt buckles. How they have changed the last year or so and what to expect in the coming months.

We will also be doing a profile on some companies' belts and give pictures and insights on our likes and dislikes of each one. Some of the companies involved are:
Puma
Nike
PAHR Golf
Tattoo Golf
Lacoste
Ed Hardy
Adidas
Elevee
And many more.

We hope you enjoy both the profiles and the articles and dont forget to let us know your thoughts.

I'm thinkin' I'm a rodeo star. :cowboy:

• Admin
Claire has been keeping up with her front page reading...lol

• Admin
Dent,
I am guessing that their products finally arrived. Glad that they did. Steve there is a really good guy. He has a box of stuff on his way over to us right now that we will review and then give to the fine people here.

• Admin
Nike was just delivered today so now everything is here in time. Here are a couple of photos of what I just opened. The last photo is just there because I am so in love with this belt it is crazy. I saw it in the last Golf magazine and it is not out in stores yet. It is so different than anything I have seen. And yes, I know its upside down. Most of these will go out to the members. The last one I am keeping.

P1000021.jpg
[/IMG]

P1000022.jpg

P1000023.jpg

How good does that TW buckle look!!!

That pink belt has my name ALL over it!

How good does that TW buckle look!!!

I was thrilled when I opened the box and saw that one. I had been looking all over the place online trying to find it. It just isnt out yet. However they included it, and that one is not getting given away as a contest prize. :sarcastic: The rest most likely are.:present:

More belt thoughts today.

First, there is no consistency to the waists in women's pants. The "waistline" can be anywhere from the belly button to the bottom of the hip bone. Thus, there is no single belt size. I tend to buy braided belts, so I know I can buckle them regardless of which pants/capris/shorts I'm wearing. But would definitely like alternatives.

Second, most of my belt loops seem to accomodate 1.5" to 2" belts best, and those braided belts run much narrower. So again, more options are better.

Don't know if this helps the reviewers or not.

If there are any 30-32" belts, please please please send them my way! :banana:

Especially if they are Puma, Nike, or adidas!!!!

We will have a contest giving away most of the belts we profile.

The opening article to belt week can be found at the home page. I would like to thank Smallville for assisting in it with some info and commentary.

He is the 1st winner of one of the belts profiled.

large-belt.jpg

that is a NICE belt

No lie, that belt is one of the nicest belts I have ever seen. It is like a shiny gun metal finish.

LOVE that buckle! :banana:

only downside... they hurt when you sit down!!!! I have a nice buckle that I picked up in Texas and I wore in a tournament where we rode and after 18 holes in the car my fat gut was sore!!!

I just tested this buckle out and sat with no problems.

You wont have any issues. They are not that much bigger than the belt. With the discount code, you cant beat it.

You wont have any issues. They are not that much bigger than the belt. With the discount code, you cant beat it.

Cool. I'll have to check out the site and maybe pick me up a new belt for next season.

Back