"Golf Rules Quick Reference"

julie_m

EveryoneLovesACallyGirl
Reaction score
Received mine in the mail today! It's a very cool little book.

Although, we had to laugh at the cover. Where on earth is he?! LOL, did the ball go out of bounds?

2389.jpg

Julie,
Glad you enjoyed it. Hope it works out well. We have actually used ours for about 3 weeks now, and it is really easy to use on the course.

Rats--Julie's came first? Mom always liked her best! :sad:

I am sure you will have yours soon.

I am sure you will have yours soon.

Oh lordy--if you're taking me seriously, I gotta go delete my last post fast!

Of course I'm not.

Received mine in the mail today! It's a very cool little book.

Although, we had to laugh at the cover. Where on earth is he?! LOL, did the ball go out of bounds?

2389.jpg

I think he just goes for hikes in the Alaskan wilderness and practices his drops.

Holy Crap, I just realized I finally get to see what is in Mr. Longshanks Bag.

Mine came today--it's so little and cute!

That fellow on the cover is clearly the author.

Glad you like it Claire. I keep one in my golf bag. But everyone I have spoken with has enjoyed it. Good to hear.

Received mine in the mail today! It's a very cool little book.Although, we had to laugh at the cover. Where on earth is he?! LOL, did the ball go out of bounds?

Mine came today--it's so little and cute! That fellow on the cover is clearly the author.

What they said. (Mine showed up today). :clapp:

Mike, you gotta talk to Julie and Claire about that! I think somebody crashed it.

Holy Crap, I just realized I finally get to see what is in Mr. Longshanks Bag.

I've been thinking about that to.

Harry you have clubs!!!! :shock:

I think my wife commandeered my book!

Why? You never are to me...:eyepoke:

(Honestly I just loved the image of her popping open your book, saying "actually dear..." and you with "where the h*ll did you get that?!")

Why? You never are to me...:eyepoke:

(Honestly I just loved the image of her popping open your book, saying "actually dear..." and you with "where the h*ll did you get that?!")

Yes I am, I am actually very nice to you. ALL the time! Well, sometimes. :act-up:

And actually, it's more like her popping open HER book!

Back