Another Tampa Golfer

TinCupTampa

Bag Changes Coming!
Reaction score
A little about me:

I got my first set of clubs when I was 13... didnt use them until I was 21. Played once or twice a year with an occasional guys trip to some resort to booze it up and golf.

This past March, for some reason, I got the bug to play... and play often.

I went from basically a 36 handicap to breaking 100 then 90 and I have 80 in my sights... maybe by next march I will get it done.

Im a realtor... but one of the busy ones... but I still have time to get out and play when I want to. Being able to play year round definately helps. See ya on the links.

Welcome and I hope you enjoy this place as much as the rest and myself. You are right down the way...We have to get out for a round. Craigmac was just down and joined me on Westchase for 18 and lunch. TinCup, let me know....Its on me.

Welcome aboard TinCupTampa!!! And yes, you need to take JB up on the offer, West Chase is a beautiful golf course.

I believe he has played it before. Last year I think.

Good to see you here TinCupTampa.

Welcome and I hope you enjoy this place as much as the rest and myself. You are right down the way...We have to get out for a round. Craigmac was just down and joined me on Westchase for 18 and lunch. TinCup, let me know....Its on me.

Thanks for the offer... November is my busiest month but I will definately work it in over the next few weeks. Does weekday or weekend work best for you?

I am open either time. We play week day mornings a lot. And we are playing this Sat at 7:30am. (first tee time makes for a fast round)

Craig can attest to how fast we play...lol

Welcome to the site, Tin Cup!:banana:

I said it in another thread, but, glad to se you made it TinCup!

Back