Big First for Me!

TCCcaddie

Stackin and Tiltin
Reaction score
Handicap
Well i guess this isnt a first, but its a first for id say in about 4 years. I finally have a pair of golf shoes!!! After bugging many many companies directly the fine people of Callaway said that they offer shoes in my size! Since i have sz 17 feet its is next to impossible for me to find shoes at all, let alone golf shoes. I cant wait to have the nice grip on the ground from these bad boys instead of playing in my running shoes.

Congrats TCC, glad you finally found some shoes that will work for you. BTW you gotta post pics of them

This pic is the shoes in the middle with a magazine and my dad's sz 12 shoe for size comparison.

downsized_0319091950.jpg

And one from the front.

0319091950a.jpg

jesus... that is actually all I can say!

Wow. How tall are you my good man?

Im 6' 4" about 250 so i am quite large.

WOW! That is an amazingly big shoe, I wear like an 8. But congrats on getting yourself a pair of shoes!

Nice, and very classic look! Enjoy your newfound stability!

I think we all know what you really meant there 907.

Well.....you know what they say about people with big shoes?

Spoiler
They wear big socks! :banana:

You didn't think I'd say that did you?

Gotcha! :D

*EDIT* My bad TCC

907 FTW!

Big foot man, lol...I have a 9.5-10. I hate golf shoes to be honest, but maybe that's just the kind I have.

Congrats! :p

Yep, the ol "you know what they say about big feet" joke never fails.

Or some 360 III's

Hell, just any adidas shoe!

Thats the thing that i hate the most about my large feet. I cant get a pair of really nice shoes. The pair that i have are mid to lower level shoes, which there is nothing wrong with but, i mean i really wanted a pair of these.

2008_us_50705.jpg

Maybe you should march down to a factory and demand custom shoes.

I could, theres one in brockton, thats only like a 45 min drive from where i live. Maybe i should go before they close down. The awful thing about footjoy was when i called them and asked. Even though they were one of the two companies that said i could buy shoes from them, they were not helpful at all. I could only buy custom classics for about $500, which would take about 12 weeks to get to me, and if they didnt fit i couldnt return them. So taking a chance on ordering a shoe without trying it on from callaway for only 110, with a return policy was a lot better for me.

Damn I complain about finding a size 13.5. Yeah yeah I know Harry, and thant for making me swallow my gum.

Edit: Great I made a comment about swallowing while telling Harry not to comment.

Back