Adidas Golf Shoe Unboxing

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
So yesterday afternoon our Adidas Mens and Womens golf shoes arrived for review. We got lots of pairs to cover and will do our best to get them done ASAP. Here are a few unboxing photos.

Women's
495078009_AAoVD-L.jpg

495078052_7tgMy-L.jpg

Men's
495078100_jhrMe-L.jpg

495078153_TTrwE-L.jpg

Any chance those red/black/white mens shoes in the back row is a 12 or 12.5? Those look sweet. :alien2: Can't wait to see the review on these shoes.

hot damn... new powerbands are real nice! I also like the womans one... baby blue isn't just for women!

great looking shoes
i like that adidas offers both flashy and classic looks.

• Admin
Thanks guys. All the sizes are the same and none of them are 12's bogey. Sorry. But we look forward to getting these out on the course and writing the reviews for everybody.

Hmm.. not too impressed with those, only nice looking ones are the Powerband 2.0.

I like those grey mesh ones....

Hmm.. not too impressed with those, only nice looking ones are the Powerband 2.0.

I like how they went white on white... lasts years were strange with the black portion running through the shoe

I'm not to enthused by the styling of any of those men's shoes. Red & black is a gaudy combo in most instances, IMO.

The two on the right of the ladies shoes are nice enough looking though.

I actually really like most of them. We will see how they hold up out there.

Why is every shoe turning into a golf/running shoe look? Can't any just stay classic, or atleast not look like a running shoe?

There are lots of classic shoes. And Adidas still has the Tour 360 and of course the LTDs for that. However the sneaker style is REALLY popular and is really comfortable. My shoes are all classic or close to classic.

I'm getting a pair or two of the Powerband 2.0's they are SICK!

The 3.0s look ridiculous. I might chop of some toes to try and get down to a size they offer.

I want the White 3.0's with the red, I need a more sporty looking shoe to go with my LTD's on causal/practice days.

I'm digging the top left one. Sexy.

I love adidas shoes, they are just so expensive! My current golf shoes are from adidas, but years ago.

jb i want to know ur thoughts on the 360 3.0's cuz those are my flagship shoes right now

Wore the 360 3.0's out today for the first time. All in all, a fantastic golf shoe. You have to like the looks of them, which I do, but they are extremely comfortable and work very well.

ya i think they are hot. tho i have the white ones so not too flashy as are the red and black

There is some Brand New 360 3's selling on WRX right now, I wanna buy them but I already have white. waiting till a black comes along. If anyone is a 10.5 and you are looking for shoes, check um out.

There is some Brand New 360 3's selling on WRX right now, I wanna buy them but I already have white. waiting till a black comes along. If anyone is a 10.5 and you are looking for shoes, check um out.

I have the Black 3.0's, I love them!

Most comfortable pair of shoes that I own.

Back