WTB: X-Flex Shaft with R11 Tip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darren K.

Pittsburgh Panther
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 14.3
My cousin got a free R11 from my uncle, but he needs to get an X-flex shaft for it, preferably with the tip already installed.

He's got no one shaft in mind, so post what you have and a price and I'll relay messages and see what he's interested in.

Thanks THP!

Aldila NV 75X... I don't use it so I could send it on to him!

What kind of price are you asking Icemann?

Sounds good to me. I won't be home til later tonight because I work then my usual Friday league plays today, but I'll get back to you ASAP once I get home.

It does have the R11 tip, yes? And what kind of grip? Not sure he cares but better safe than sorry.

Has the R11 tip and a Winn Master Wrap as the grip.

Slight problem: I don't have any sort of shaft tube to ship it in, can I get something like that at the post office?

Slight problem: I don't have any sort of shaft tube to ship it in, can I get something like that at the post office?

Any regular golf box should do. Check your pro shop they might have one.

The PO has triangular boxes that shafts will fit in if you put two of them together. Hard to explain, but easy to figure out once you see the boxes. They are Priority boxes so shipping will cost between $7-$13 to ship depending on destination.

John Deere Tap'n

If you still need a shaft, I have a UST VTS Tour SPX 6X

Hey DK, I'm going to keep the shaft. I want to have a backup just in case something went wrong with my RIP.

I'd like to get 125 for it.

I'd like to get 125 for it.

I'll shoot him a text message today. He may not respond immediately, though. Was just explaining he works in Marcellus Shale out here in PA (not sure you all know what that is), but they work almost 15 hour days sometimes and it's always 2-3 weeks straight, then 2-3 weeks off. Sometimes he just goes to bed after work.

That's fine, when he responds, just let me know.

Darren, let me know if he decides that's too steep. I checked my garage and found the stock shaft that came in my R11TP. It's an X flex and I'm sure we can work something out for real cheap.

If you still need a shaft, I have a UST VTS Tour SPX 6X
He said he'll probably have to pass, but will keep it in mind.
Darren, let me know if he decides that's too steep. I checked my garage and found the stock shaft that came in my R11TP. It's an X flex and I'm sure we can work something out for real cheap.
PM'd.

There was an Oban Devotion 6 X flex that sold on eBay last night with an R11 tip for $90. I about bought it for poops and giggles.

There was an Oban Devotion 6 X flex that sold on eBay last night with an R11 tip for $90. I about bought it for poops and giggles.
And you tell me this now...

Go ahead and close this up, worked something out with MWard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back