FeGolfer

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey, guys the name is josh one of my teachers introduced me to this web site and it's great I'm a high school golfer I'm ranked in the top 20 in state I play golf for Santa Fe I'm a sophmore I play the bridgetsone J33 driver w/ a matrixozix shaft and a R9 TP 3wood and titleist AP2 irons an titleist vokey wedges an a scotty cameron putter well that's about it

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP Josh! Glad you got sent over here!

Right on, a coastal kid.

Welcome to THP!

One of your teachers did, huh? Wow, that's great! Hello! You'll find all your questions get answered well. :smile:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP, Josh.

One of your teachers did, huh? Wow, that's great! Hello! You'll find all your questions get answered well. :smile:

Ya one of my teachers introduced me lol were both big into golf and he said I had to get an account on here

he said I had to get an account on here

I don't understand. Did you do something bad and he was punishing you?

:D Just kidding Fe! Welcome!

I don't understand. Did you do something bad and he was punishing you?

:D Just kidding Fe! Welcome!

No I don't think so I help him all the time in golf and I voted for him in that slingo contest .... No efence yours were good he just gave me a good grade LOL

No I don't think so I help him all the time in golf and I voted for him in that slingo contest .... No efence yours were good he just gave me a good grade LOL

No worries! :D

Julie, I have played golf with Fe before, he's a good player that is helping me with my game. I have talked about the site and told him he should join because of the other junior golfers, great reviews on gear, and of course the amazing contests.

Now it all makes sense, very sly Tex:D

What are you infering that I am trying to generate votes? I have always recommended THP to all my golf buddies. I mean you have burnt off on the votes now, so from what I can gather you are in the clear for a easy victory now. about two hours left and I would need atleast 2 votes to tie and 3 to go ahead granting you don't recieve anymore.

I think he was just teasing you Tex. It's all in fun!

Heck of a race too, I'm glad it wasn't decided on the first day because that would have been boring.

What are you infering that I am trying to generate votes? I have always recommended THP to all my golf buddies. I mean you have burnt off on the votes now, so from what I can gather you are in the clear for a easy victory now. about two hours left and I would need atleast 2 votes to tie and 3 to go ahead granting you don't recieve anymore.

Notice the :D in my post? I'm not inferring anything, just joking around with you. Sorry if I hurt your feelers.

Notice the :D in my post? I'm not inferring anything, just joking around with you. Sorry if I hurt your feelers.

Feelers..... MO were close bud but I won't let you touch my feelers lol. No offence takin. I guess I should have put a chuckle on it. I hate how you can't tell emotion over the internet.

Back