Super Bowl Party thread

Oregon Golfer

#XBomb
Reaction score
Handicap
I usually just watch the game at home with the fam and maybe another friend. Usually throw a chunk of meat on the Traeger. A few pops too of course.

I'm interested in hearing about your party plans.

Chipped via Tapatalk, never chutted.

Me and a few friends usually go to a bar that has the american comercials eat drink cheer and taxi home. This year I will have the pleasure of working.

I usually head out to the sticks with some family and friends. We get a big money craps game going and roast a pig. Don't really watch the game much, but its a blast. Dan pastorini has shown up several times. Just a bunch of down home country folk shooting the breeze and gambling a bit.

I've got a group of about 30 high school seniors that my wife and I spend every Sunday night with, so w'll probably all bring something to eat and enjoy the game together.

I've got a group of about 30 high school seniors that my wife and I spend every Sunday night with, so w'll probably all bring something to eat and enjoy the game together.
This is awesome! Have a great time buddy!

Usually just watch the game and my dads with him and my brother in law and my mom and sister make up some great munchies for us to chow on.

Very low key around here. If anything we might have a couple friends over but that's probably not even likely. If the Cowboys or Packers were playing we'd get a little more going on but nobody gives a rip about the teams still in it around here.

A bunch of friends and I will gather in my friend's room to watch with some snacks and drinks. Should be a lot of fun.

Just snacking and watching the game at home with the gf. Usually make chicken wing dip.

Nothing major. Going to a friends house to drink and snack while watching the game.

I'll be at my daughters rescheduled birthday party, will satch it off and on but could care less about game

Me and my friends will get together, booze it up, and eat a ton of food. Looking forward to it!

We go over to some friends house. Have some food and lots of beers.. I think I'm in charge of bringing the deer antler this year. It could get out of hand once you throw that in the mix.

We'll have a few friends over with their kids.

The sad part is I always find the commercials more entertaining than the game itself.

Looks like we are cooking a feast. Homemade meatball subs, grilled flat breads chips, dips and more.

Also looks like we will be watching the game with Mr. & Mrs. War Eagle

Looks like we are cooking a feast. Homemade meatball subs, grilled flat breads chips, dips and more.

Also looks like we will be watching the game with Mr. & Mrs. War Eagle
I like feasts, and football. They pair quite nice together.

I'll be working but should be home by 2nd quarter and also have to work Monday so nothing big for me this year. I'll party vicariously through this thread.

Pops' bday is Monday, so we are doing the family thing at mom and dads house Sunday. I'll be watching the game there with my parents, the boss, sister, and brother-in-law. Looking forward to it.

Small get together at my parents place. Wondering if Tadashi will join us again this year!

Small get together at my parents place. Wondering if Tadashi will join us again this year!
Damn, cant believe it's been a year since Freddie was out there for that. time flies.

Just picked up a nice 5lb Tri-Tip. Rubbed it down with a homemade dry rub and tomorrow morning it will go on the Treager to be smoked to perfection. Just the wife and our son will be watching the game.

Chipped via Tapatalk, never chutted.

Back