JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
GG and I hit the range today to give a try to some of the new stuff that has been coming in. It was a beautiful day while we were out there, but the clouds came in and we got rained on. Now its sunny again. Here are a few pictures.

555340322_8KqA2-L.jpg

GG's Bag complete with putter udder cover
555340200_jZuMr-L.jpg

555340916_CcgXr-L.jpg

555340451_umwMX-L.jpg

Like the outfit -- pretty nice for range wear. The Nikes look as good on you as they do on Suzanne Petersson!

You are very sweet WSE, thank you. I was all over the place with the outfit today. I had a PAHR top, Nike shorts, belt, and shoes, and then an adidas visor. Those shoes are so comfortable, every time I wear them they get even better.

that's called 'equal vendor opportunity'...no favoritism for all! :clapp:

You are very sweet WSE, thank you. I was all over the place with the outfit today. I had a PAHR top, Nike shorts, belt, and shoes, and then an adidas visor. Those shoes are so comfortable, every time I wear them they get even better.

that's called 'equal vendor opportunity'...no favoritism for all! :clapp:

I think she's just trying to maximize her sponsorship dollars. :smile:

• Admin
There are sponsorship dollars? Why did I not know about that...hehe

There are sponsorship dollars? Why did I not know about that...hehe

She's keeping that secret to herself.

forget sponsorships, I think I should get paid to be the next project for Hank Haney. Maybe he can fix my weird hip flex thing.

I still love that bag!

Plus your weather. Rainy and mid-50s here yet again. There's a low pressure zone just hunkered down right on top of us, and it won't move for anything.

I still love that bag!

Plus your weather. Rainy and mid-50s here yet again. There's a low pressure zone just hunkered down right on top of us, and it won't move for anything.

Thanks Claire. I don't think I will ever part with that bag. Our weather is so crazy. When we got to the range it was probably 85 and sunny with blue skies and a few white fluffy clouds. Within an hour the skies turned black and the skies opened up and it was pouring. Not less than 15 minutes later it was sunny again, except this time it was VERY humid. We should soon be seeing our great lightening storms. Those are my favorite, the bolts light up the entire sky.

DC weather has been in the commode forever too. I've cancelled a bunch of lessons this year, and it seems that every weekend I have a pass to get out in the morning there's a weather problem. It's driving me nuts!!

DC weather has been in the commode forever too. I've cancelled a bunch of lessons this year, and it seems that every weekend I have a pass to get out in the morning there's a weather problem. It's driving me nuts!!

And you aren't even in the part of the season with thunderstorms hitting daily at 5:00 or 5:30. Loved THOSE commutes.

Back