Gel wins again in China

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Chen Jian used a Gel Golf Ruby putter to earn the company's fifth win in Asia since 2007.

Chen won in a playoff on the Omega China Tour with his Ruby putter. The Ruby is a toe-heavy blade putter made from 431 stainless steel. Gel's grooved insert helps get the ball rolling smoothly.

"Given that we only launched Gel at the start of 2007 and already boast five Tour wins, we have made excellent progress into the market with our groove putters," said company founder Alec Pettigrew. "Gel Golf has established itself as the No. 1 groove putter on Tour in Asia and is marketing itself globally."

thats interesting. i like the looks of those putters and see them on ebay all the time. ive never putted with one though. i guess they didnt do to well in the putter shoot out, huh?

• Admin
They did not finish in the top 5 RS. But they did okay. The Paul Hurrion editions are as nice a putter as I have used.

ill pick one up one of these days off ebay. but i doubt if it will ever replace the SeeMore FGP. i just like buying putters sometimes

• Admin
Make sure it is a PH edition. They are both good, but the PH feels much better.

Make sure it is a PH edition. They are both good, but the PH feels much better.

They make a Post Ho' edition?

Spoiler
Does it come in lefty for Claire?

• Admin
Paul Hurrion. Not sure on the lefty, I can check.

Back