JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This came from email

I saw Daphne's post about the talking dog headcover and love it. I think I may have to pick one up. But in all seriousness, how perfect would a talking parrot be? I think that should be the next one.

Last edited by a moderator:
it would be great if you could customize what the parrot says....the list of possibilities would be endless

A talking parrot, arrrgh, why didn't I think of that as a sailor and a Jimmy Buffett fan. You are RIGHT that is a reallly great idea. Maybe we could create somewhat nautical infused golf sayings! Like, "you'll want to walk the plank after that shot", or "shiver me timbers were you aiming for this fairway?". What a fun idea to play with, keep them coming.

Jane

A talking parrot, arrrgh, why didn't I think of that as a sailor and a Jimmy Buffett fan. You are RIGHT that is a reallly great idea. Maybe we could create somewhat nautical infused golf sayings! Like, "you'll want to walk the plank after that shot", or "shiver me timbers were you aiming for this fairway?". What a fun idea to play with, keep them coming.

Jane

Both of those would be great. :laugh: Maybe even through in there a "Polly want a Mulligan?"

All three of those were great! A parrot headcover I just might buy!

I have a red parrot headcover but don't use it right now. I also have a talking African Grey Parrot, but she is not my head-cover either, although she talks a lot and even has a bit of foul mouth.

I have a red parrot headcover but don't use it right now. I also have a talking African Grey Parrot, but she is not my head-cover either, although she talks a lot and even has a bit of foul mouth.

I need my Parrot head cover to sing Jimmy Buffet songs...I'd take it to the concert with me every year!

Back