Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
We will be having some great women's apparel reviews coming up over the next couple of weeks. Don't miss them. Pahr Golf, Tattoo Golf, Cutter & Buck, Ashworth, and Nike have all asked us to review their stuff, so stay tuned. If you have other companies you would like us to look at for apparel or women's accessories, please let us know here.

The cutest clothing ads I've seen lately are in a quarterly called Golfer Girl, aimed at the tween set. I'll have to grab my daughter's copy and see what I can find there. Or, their web site had a lot of their advertisers as well. http://www.golfergirlmagazine.com/ Put on dark glasses before you follow that link--it's VERY pink.

And it's not women's stuff, but I'm already in love with Loudmouth Golf. No way I could get Hubby into it, but it's a hoot.

• Admin
Working on getting them to create a womans line.

Working on getting them to create a womans line.

Sign me up for black disco balls! In the Euro cut. The black & white houndstooth is adorable, too.

• Admin
  • Admin
Shes got those gloves and loves them.

Wow Claire, you were right, that link was very pink. But found lots of good stuff out and will start making calls tomorrow on them.

Yeah Golflocker has a way with their posing. (i kinda like it) Nice guys actually. Their ONE store is located near my home. Its great to have them nearby.

Shes got those gloves and loves them.

I came back from some outing with a $10 off coupon from gloveit (gotta spend $50 first). My budding LPGA pro pounced on it and announced I had to buy her some fun gloves. So I may be stuck with white ones.

Wow Claire, you were right, that link was very pink. But found lots of good stuff out and will start making calls tomorrow on them.

You have to give them credit--a couple of teenage girls start their own magazine. I'd love to find a way to support them more. They have some nice features--lots of tourney info and readers' pictures. They highlight different college golf teams and golf-related careers. Prior issue had Cheyenne Woods on the cover. My own daughter has decided she's a little young yet for the magazine; I hope it's still around in a couple of years when she's more ready for it.

It sounds as if this club has already taken your confidence to another level which is great, I look forward to seeing it all come together for you guys as you become one putt machines. Crazy that you guys are seeing these huge improvements in less than one month!
Woah.... Random.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back