Blingo Ballmarker Review

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Good article. For anyone who hasn't taken a look yet, this review is just for you!

I'm already trying to get golf courses I go to to get them (I know they have at least looked at the website before I leave the clubhouse, so that's a start!).

Good article. For anyone who hasn't taken a look yet, this review is just for you!

I'm already trying to get golf courses I go to to get them (I know they have at least looked at the website before I leave the clubhouse, so that's a start!).

I ordered a Blingo Ballmark this morning. Charlotte and I discussed a few ideas and settled on an Irish flag motif (orange/white/green) bulls eye style. Pleasure working with her on this one... will certainly post pics when it arrives.

Hey all, I like the blingo review! The irish flag turned out pretty sweet, I was excited about that one. I just made a few tonight to donate to Meg Mallon's pro-am.. maybe she'll sport one next year? :) Talk to you later!

• Admin
Glad you liked it BQ.

Hey all, I like the blingo review! The irish flag turned out pretty sweet, I was excited about that one. I just made a few tonight to donate to Meg Mallon's pro-am.. maybe she'll sport one next year? :) Talk to you later!

My Blingo arrived in the mail today, very pleased with how they turned out. Few of my playing partners had to make a double take with this one.

DSC_0048.jpg

DSC_0049.jpg

• Admin
Very nice. Charlotte does great work and she is a part of the site. So I hope everyone will order atleast one.

Or more! I am thinking these would be good Christmas gifts as well. I wish I knew more female golfes.

• Admin
Im telling you guys, they are not just for females. Just have to get the right one.

haha smallville... I don't know any!

I'm rocking it proud, this thing is ill!

Hey, but it looks good on you though! LMAO (quoting from Caddyshack!). Yes I know, guys can use them. It'll just take me a while to accept it. I do know that we can find Jacqui's ball marker a lot better than we can find mine!

When we all finally golf together, odds are probably better than 4:1 that I'll have one too! LMAO

Back