BigLeftyinAZ

Reaction score
[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3PslA4WcSos&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3PslA4WcSos&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

I saw Daniel Chopra do it on Playing Lessons with the Pros, I think he had Anthony Anderson trying to do it.

Ok, now that's just showing off lol! Damn I wish I had a fraction of his talent...

I have been watching the Entourage season 5 DVD and Phil is in the middle of it in one episode. It is safe to say that he made the right career choice, he almost look completely uncomfortable on camera reading lines.

I actually tried that shot once. I hit it over the green onto an extremely steep hill behnd the green. My lie wasn't bad, but there was deep rough all the way down the hill. I thought, "What the heck, try it." I managed to get the club on it, but instead of backwards, it went straight up and I had to dodge to keep from getting hit by the ball as it came back down. This caused me to lose my balance and it was a steep slope...well, you get the picture. It did at least offer some comic relief for my playing companions.

I had to just chop it out of the next lie across the green and ended up with a number on my card that looked pretty ugly.

I tried to talk my buddy into this shot the other day when we were playing. It was sitting perfect for it but he didnt try it.

Did you try to double dog dare him????? He couldn't refuse that.:D

Thats what im saying. He ended up blowing up on the hole anyways.

I don't think that is why.

I love it. Phil has a disturbing amount of talent and a good personality. I have always wanted to try this one.

Back