JTJIII

Reaction score
Handicap
I want to buy a Nike Dymo2 but I would like to know how easy it is to work it. Any input is great.:comp:

The DYMO2 is not going to be the most workable driver out there. Our testers liked it quite a bit and I did as well. However the DYMO is significantly different in the eyes of moving the ball.

I just want to know if I can work it with a fade. I know that with a square geometry it will be easy to play a draw

It is going to be different for each player. It is slightly closed and although I was able to still play a cut with it, others were not.

For me the Dymo2 was harder to cut than a lot of the drivers that we have reviewed. The square head was a little too forgiving. I hit a ton of the dreaded straight balls. The driver is hot and easy to hit, but if you are looking for workability the Dymo or straight fit is the way to go.

So if I got the dymo2 in the str8 fit and open the face will it be easier to cut but still be able to draw the ball

It is still going to be harder to cut than the regular DYMO. But it sounds that you may be sold or really want the DYMO2, so if that is the case, i say go for it.

I was wondering if the angles to open and close the face on the str8 fit was on the grip and if it is then what if it gets worn out. Then you have to change the grip you lose the angles.

Go get fit. THe Dymo2 has a 59 gram shaft which is kind of weak. The str8 fit has different shaft which is more tip stiff. Had a Dymo2 but could never develop consistency because of high torque shaft. Now have a FT-IQ tour stiff and love it.

Just my 2 cents, but if you are going to spend that much, go get fit and you will not be disappointed.

I was wondering if the angles to open and close the face on the str8 fit was on the grip and if it is then what if it gets worn out. Then you have to change the grip you lose the angles.

You can do it without the grip. It is marked on the tip and you can just as easily tell from looking.

Back