Bob Burns No Bananas Review

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Golf clubs that have anti-slice in them are pretty bad. Instead of fixing there terrible swing they get anti-slice or draw clubs.

Golf clubs that have anti-slice in them are pretty bad. Instead of fixing there terrible swing they get anti-slice or draw clubs.

Not necessarily. When I purchased the R5 Dual TP a year-and-a-half ago, I had a horrible slice. I put it to the max draw settings. Over time, I gradually lowered the settings until I was at neutral. Now I have no slice.

Weird looking clubs!

I used to hold this opinion and to a point still do. I believe that fixing a swing flaw is always the best thing

HOWEVER

there are people that love the game but only get to play a few times a year and nearly no practice time. I can understand if they wanna enjoy those times more by hitting longer, straighter drives.

that said...it is one ugly club that would surely scare anybody enough to go and sort out their swing flaws so they could at least survive with a normal draw bias club of 2* closed....not 7*!!!!

I know someone who could benefit from this... but im sure we all do : )

i could never feel comfortable at address with these clubs :bulgy-eyes:

Back