Charl Schwartzel shot off the cartpath

cj3ap2

Reaction score
Handicap
15ish
I just saw this on morning drive. This is beyond ridiculous. clean lie though

...he then missed the putt.

I bet it would hurt to his that one fat...

:act-up:"Clean Lie" Love it!:act-up:

Great shot. Had to be let down by the putt though.

Wow, that was awesome. Though it's much more difficult when you pay for your clubs :)

How did he even get the line right? & how does he miss that putt!!! Maybe the ball had a flat spot?

Wow, crazy shot.

I watched that happen during the coverage this morning. Insane shot, the sound it made was crazy and to think it hit about foot from the hole and ended up only like 4 feet away is even more astounding.

That is absolutely insane. Too bad he missed the putt. Doesn't take away from that incredible shot.

unreal. Just shows you how good these guys are when they have a clean lie.

I saw this and was amazed. Talk about hitting it clean! Not t mention they don't have to worry about replacement clubs.

Have to understand that the drop in the grass would have been a worse lie than off the cart path, and since he can get a new club as the end of the round, why not?

What a shot!

Crazy shot!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Heck of a shot, I wouldn't try it!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

That is crazy good. I'm quite impressed with the skill involved to pull off that shot and stick it that close. Wow.

That is a ridiculous shot.

Holy, wow, nicely done. Kind of a bummer he missed the putt. Crazy cool he pulled that off.

That's a crazy shot, but missing that putt is very O'Carroll like....

That was an amazing shot, reminded me of Kevin Na hitting hybrid off the path last year. The missed putt reminded me of me.

Last edited:
Don't think I would ever try that.......... well I guess if clubs were free I would give it a go.

Haha, wow. Impressive.

Think he picked it clean. :)

Finally read how to post a video.

No way I have the confidence to pull this shot off without either missing the ball or snapping my club head off. Awesome shot he made though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll bet he replaced that iron after the round.

Back