Tour Winding Down

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
With the Tours winding down for the year, I am curious. Are you guys/gals watching?

Stirring up another old thread, I've watched bits and pieces of almost everything since the first post of this thread. My wife likes to watch also, so that gives me my excuse!

I TiVo'd the Disney event, but haven't watched it yet.

I watched the HSBC Champions and it was really cool to see so many big names playing in November.

With the Tours winding down for the year, I am curious. Are you guys/gals watching?

I actually really enjoyed the HSBC event... I am going to miss just tuning in and catching a little bit of golf. I did not watch a moment of the senior tour this year... thinking I should have done that but it doesn't quite do it for me.

I actually watched a lot more of LPGA action than I thought I would. There is some phenomenal golf out there.

What I dont catch during the weekend I typically watch the replays during the week.

I like watching the Nationwide tour... Purely because they are prone to making the same mistakes as me.

Ditto on that one guys re the HSBC Champions. It was great seeing top golfers back together again at this time of year.

now its back to cheesy infomercials on the golf channel! ha-ha

:yawn:

Back