JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Are people here brand loyal when it comes to their shoes and apparel?

I am not brand loyal but since I have started these reviews, I have found brands that I will watch for a while, such as Pahr Golf. I had never heard of them before, but their stuff is really nice.

Shoes, I only wear Nike, FJ, or adidas adidas are my favorite

Apparel, adidas and Ashworth for shirts, and Sub Seventy for pants.

In Australia, the nicest golf apparel brands for women are Nike, Cross and Adidas.

Shoe wise I have a pair of FootJoy Contour IV - really comfortable even from brand new.

Last edited:
Nike.

I have some Sligo shirts, but most are Nike. I'm tall and slim, so their stuff fits me well.

I am not sure what happened, but it's awesome

Yes I am brand loyal to the clothes that I know will fit well.

I think everyone knows my answer to this question.

Most of my shirts are Travis Mathew.

I like FootJoy shirts, but only because I can fit into a "Large."

I like FootJoy shirts, but only because I can fit into a "Large."

Truth!. I'm currently wearing an XL Footjoy shirt. There is plenty of space in here for me to have sizable lunch.

puma is gaining a strong hold in my closet over under armour at the moment. It's a courageous battle right now.

I would say I am. I own a lot of Adidas, Under Armor and Callaway polo's and that's what I wear to work and golf. As I type this I am wearing my dark navy blue Callaway polo. I recently got my first Travis Mathews polo and I could see myself wearing more of those. They are a bit expensive, but the fit is amazing, even my wife mentioned that.
As for golf shoes, I'm pretty much a Adidas golf shoes guy for life now, and the last forever and the feel great. I do like FJ's too, but I have had Adidas for the past 10 years.

puma is gaining a strong hold in my closet over under armour at the moment. It's a courageous battle right now.

I agree strongly. I love the puma clothes for the summer months, but can't beat under armour when the weather is less than ideal.

Nike/Oakley/Puma for clothes

Nike/Puma for shoes

I agree strongly. I love the puma clothes for the summer months, but can't beat under armour when the weather is less than ideal.

This is a great way to put it. Come to think of it, this is how my closet is set up between these two brands. Puma is late spring, summer and early fall- UA is the rest. Nice job dude!

I really like True linkswear shoes. I've got really wide feet and they are magic! And Callaway gloves, I buy them in bulk to make sure I don't run out.

This thread quintupled in size today.

I am not brand loyal.

Puma for upper body/Footjoy for lower body.

But I like so many brands.

Footjoy

I'm not really brand loyal, but I have found certain brands and styles that fit well, and will look for those first.

Are people here brand loyal when it comes to their shoes and apparel?

I'm probably brand loyal to a fault. That extends WELL beyond shoes and apparel. I don't have a clothing company that I HAVE to wear...okay, that's kind of a lie. Let me reword that, I don't have a GOLF clothing company that I have to wear. I would like to load up on Callaway but their stuff is so damn expensive. With shoes I'm an adidas guy. I've tried Nike and Foot-Joy but have had the best results with success with adidas...plus they look good to me.

Golf Clothes: Nike/Polo
Golf Shoes: FJ

Back