SteepandCheap.com

MO_Hacker

At the drag strip
Reaction score
Handicap
DragRacing
Am I the only one that has become addicted to that website since somebody (I think it was Harry) mentioned it in the sunglass thread?
I spend all my computer time on THP with SteepandCheap running in the corner of my browser. They have some killer deals on there.

Reactions: JB
Am I the only one that has become addicted to that website since somebody (I think it was Harry) mentioned it in the sunglass thread?
I spend all my computer time on THP with SteepandCheap running in the corner of my browser. They have some killer deals on there.

They have a widget that alerts you when the new deals come out.
(or maybe that's what you meant.)

I've gotten some great deals from them.

They have a widget that alerts you when the new deals come out.
(or maybe that's what you meant.)

I've gotten some great deals from them.

That's exactly what I was talking about, didn't know what to call it. I am constantly checking it out, waiting for some Oakleys to show up.haha

Its similar to Woot.com, only they carry electronics. Ill have to keep an eye on this site now.

Its similar to Woot.com, only they carry electronics. Ill have to keep an eye on this site now.

Also, Woot only does 1 item per day. S&C used to do that too, but now they do multiple items per day - one at a time.

And you save even more money if you don't buy anything in the first place! :blob:

A woman after my own heart! Are you as cheap as I am? LOL
Or shall I call it "thrifty"?

Also, Woot only does 1 item per day. S&C used to do that too, but now they do multiple items per day - one at a time.

Unless they have a woot off, then its on. I remember they had one of those robot vacuums last year. I wanted one so bad, but I couldnt justify buying it.

A woman after my own heart! Are you as cheap as I am? LOL
Or shall I call it "thrifty"?

Let's call it thrifty. Except when it comes to my wardrobe! :moneymouth:

Back