Contests & Giveaways

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Did not know where to put this, so decided it would go here. We are in the process of reviewing tons of products on the main page and will be doing giveaways to members from the forums with those items each and every month.

But here is a special for people that sign up and post in the forum within 7 days of todays date. When you register you will be entered into the drawing for a prize pack courtesy of THP. In that you will get
1. Golf Accessory
2. Sleeve of Balls
3. Pair of Golf Shoes
4. A Golf Shirt
5. Mens Care goods (or ladies)

All you have to do is register and contribute and you will be entered into the raffle. All prizes have been donated by the companies that we are doing reviews for and all are major brands. Thanks

I say we not let anyone else join for the next week. That gives me half a chance to actually win something!:cyclops:

I like the smileys too!

• Admin
We will have giveaways on this board every single month, and I am sure that you will get some stuff at some point. I want to make sure that all the regular readers here are happy.

I say we not let anyone else join for the next week. That gives me half a chance to actually win something!:cyclops:

I like the smileys too!

I'm with Smallville! I've been to two big events in the past couple of weeks, each with tons of prizes. By all odds, between the two, I should have come away with some cool stuff. Nada. So I'm due.

But seriously, we're trying really hard to get Julie here, so we can all kiss the Dictatorship goodbye.

OH NO! Not Julie! She called me a dork! LMAO

Of course, I "probably" deserved it! hehehe

Like I told Josh, I still like TST as a whole, sometimes it can get a little bad but I have been on forums where the Mods and the Admin are worse than the people on the board itself. In fact, I can't believe some of the people those forums allowed to be mods - - -and these were people I actually knew! In real life (it was a r/c forum based in Kansas City). Nice people but shouldn't have been mods. In fact, one is my insurance agent!

A little moderation goes a long way, but it's refreshing sometimes to get on a site that doesn't let things get out of hand. I personally don't mind things straying off topic but sometimes it can get ridiculous.

Speaking of off topic, can we get an arcade in here?

• Admin
We don't want to be "that other site". The way Craig put it sounded best. We just want there to be an alternative out there where healthy debate and conversation is good and appreciated. Where if you have an opinion, you can share it. And of course where things are sometimes allowed to wander a little bit without getting deleted immediately.
And last but not least, we want to be a site that gives REAL Honest reviews, not reviews where we are compensated by one company and make sure that company stays on top.
That last statement is in no way saying that certain sites or certain people do that kind of thing, but we will do our best to always give an honest approach about the goods we review. And of course, then give those goods back to the message board people. Except the good ones of course. Harry seems to want to keep all of those for himself....Just kidding.

Alright, I'll bite, but only cause I want the shoes. :in-love:

Smallville, I never assign that name when unwarranted.

• Admin
Thanks for joining us Julie

Hi Julie, I'll be good!:fingers-crossed:

No more monkey bars and miniskirts for you!

(You will notice that page has disappeared from the other forum.)

There's another forum? :quiet:

lol

Alright, I'll bite, but only cause I want the shoes. :in-love:

Smallville, I never assign that name when unwarranted.

A gentleman is defined as one who never unintentionally gives offense. Julie is a gentleman!

It's easy when you're (practically) the only girl at the Frat Party.

My promise to you is that we will cater very much to the female golfer. That way your not the only gal at the party.

Ah yes, with the arrival of Julie_m, the 'lively discussions' increase. Welcome Julie.

Josh, i agree, we don't want to be that 'other' site. If we're really lucky, perhaps all the 'lunatics' will stay there & the good ones will come over. Ah yes, Nirvana is almost here. :hypnotized:

Ah yes, with the arrival of Julie_m, the 'lively discussions' increase. Welcome Julie.

Josh, i agree, we don't want to be that 'other' site. If we're really lucky, perhaps all the 'lunatics' will stay there & the good ones will come over. Ah yes, Nirvana is almost here. :hypnotized:

Some show up.
I strive to arrive.

(Just made that up...doesn't it work? I'm so going to use that one more!)

Last edited:
I may be stealing that one from you

I'm in for doing reviews.

My Dad used to tell me: "Boy, you could tear up an anvil, with a rubber mallet"

I'll put products through their paces. :D

Back