Favorite Golf Company

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
What is your favorite golf company right now? It can be anything from club manufacturers to apparel or accessories. Right now, I am kind of hooked on a few such as Puma Golf Wear and Quagmire Golf. Wondering what others are using? As for equipment, I have a complete mix in my bag. I love Ping and Adams and have for a while though.

Don't really have a favorite for equipment, if it works I'll play regardless of brand. For clothes, I love me some adidas!! Shoes have to be footjoy, mostly because they are the only brand that I have found to fit my feet right.

What is your favorite golf company right now? It can be anything from club manufacturers to apparel or accessories. Right now, I am kind of hooked on a few such as Puma Golf Wear and Quagmire Golf. Wondering what others are using? As for equipment, I have a complete mix in my bag. I love Ping and Adams and have for a while though.

I have a couple of items of Puma clothing & like their funky edge. That said, I have a particular hankering for some of the northern European stuff. I love Cross clothing & Ecco shoes are great.

Similarly, I have a mix of clubs in my bag, Nike Sumo2 driver, WilsonStaff fairway wood & hybrid, Titleist irons, vokey wedges, WilsonStaff KirkCurrie putter. I've been trying out Wilson Staff Zip balls which I've liked but I'm about to give Bridgestone 330s balls a try as I picked up 3 dozen for a good price recently.

• Admin
Brad we have similar bags it seems like. You will like to know that Ecco came aboard to have us do some reviews. We will be giving away some Ecco shoes on this forum in the near future.

Brad we have similar bags it seems like. You will like to know that Ecco came aboard to have us do some reviews. We will be giving away some Ecco shoes on this forum in the near future.

Outstanding. I think Ecco golf shoes are excellent quality, right down to the way they stitch the tongue to the rest of the shoe to make them completely watertight.

Equipment - PING has been mighty good for me. I love the G10 line.

Clothing - as I've mentioned before, I'm a fashion trainwreck. If it weren't for my Mom and my wife, buying me decent stuff, I'd be in big trouble. I'll only buy a shirt if it's orange (my favorite color).

I cant get enough of the Ecco's. They opened an Ecco store in the mall by my house which gets me into even more trouble. Im going to order a pair of the C Force's next week. Ive never bought the GTX's. Do you guys think I really need them in So. Cal where it never rains.

Clubs: Titleist (including Cameron and Vokey)
Bag: Ping
Shirts: adidas, ashworth
Pants: Sub Seventy
Shoes: FJ, adidas, Nike Sp-8 TW's
Gloves: Nike, Ping

this may sound funny since this line doesnt exist anymore, but some of my favorite clubs ever made were made by Precept. I just bought (another) BRAND NEW set of Precept Tour Premium Forged CB's to replace my old set. they are really hard to find now since they havent been made since 2003, and when i saw a brand new set pop up on ebay recently, i snatched em up.
they also came out with another one of my favorites, the EC603's, both in Cavity Backs and Blades. I even have a Precept hybrid that is just as good as my Callaway FT Hybrid. it used to be Bridgestone/Precept but now its Bridgestone/TouStage as far as i know. I dont know why, but thats one of my favorite iron companies.
3174563930_876547cc67.jpg

3173727019_3e0c0f7435.jpg

3173726849_5bdb4908db.jpg

3185475513_2ae4e58d54.jpg

3185470159_382337efdb.jpg

I got hooked on Cleveland only because as a kid I remebered my dad doing trick shots when I was a little kid and they were always with 588's. Then when I got into golfing my buddy who is a manager with Golfsmith introduced me to a Cleveland rep, I got to see the facility here in SoCal. So I ordered most of my clubs through them.

Ping and Wilson Staff are my favorites right now. I also really like the Greg Norman clothes I've purchased.

Callaway

Club-wise, I've really been liking Nickent lately, and have always liked the Adams and Callaway clubs.

Shoes - I'm a Nike fan at heart, haven't experimented with any other brand of golf shoe.

Clothing - I like the PGA Tour, Pebble Beach, and Palm Beach golf polos I got recently.

Clubs- Basically all the stuff in my bag is just perfect. Leaning towards loving Ping right now

Clothes- Puma, Sligo, Quagmire, Probably some of the only brands I'll buy for awhile.

Shoes- Adidas.

this may sound funny since this line doesnt exist anymore, but some of my favorite clubs ever made were made by Precept. I just bought (another) BRAND NEW set of Precept Tour Premium Forged CB's to replace my old set. they are really hard to find now since they havent been made since 2003, and when i saw a brand new set pop up on ebay recently, i snatched em up.
they also came out with another one of my favorites, the EC603's, both in Cavity Backs and Blades. I even have a Precept hybrid that is just as good as my Callaway FT Hybrid. it used to be Bridgestone/Precept but now its Bridgestone/TouStage as far as i know. I dont know why, but thats one of my favorite iron companies.
3174563930_876547cc67.jpg

3173727019_3e0c0f7435.jpg

3173726849_5bdb4908db.jpg

3185475513_2ae4e58d54.jpg

3185470159_382337efdb.jpg
They still exist, they are called, "Bridgestone".

My favorite golf companies are:
Mizuno clubs, bags and clothing.
Footjoy shoes.
Bridgestone balls.

Clothes: ping, footjoy, under-armor
Clubs: titleist, scratch, calloway
shoes: ecco, my work shoes are ecco, soooo comfortable.
:act-up:

Welcome to THP Bart!

I see quite a few people picking clothing companies like Ping or Mizuno. Do you like the clothing for the clothing or for the name that it has on it? Reason I ask is because with the exception of name, I cannot tell a difference between Ping, Mizuno, FJ, and many of the other equipment companies that also happen to make shirts.

For me its the Mizuno logo. I love their clubs, so why not sport their logo on my golf clothes?
Not to mention the fact that its high-quality, comfortable golf clothes.

That is why I was wondering Bakemono. Just curious.

I'm a huge fan of Nickent clubs and Cleveland wedges.

Reason I ask is because with the exception of name, I cannot tell a difference between Ping, Mizuno, FJ, and many of the other equipment companies that also happen to make shirts.

Ping makes a pretty good shirt, I have a couple, they seem to be pretty high quality. You know they have to reach a certain standard when Nordstroms carries them.

They also carry Nike, Callaway, and many others at Nordstroms.

Back