Bridgestone Golf Presents Matt Kuchar Night at the Braves

bstonerjk

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey baseball fans,

Not sure how many people on here are in the Atlanta area, but I thought you may be interested in knowing that tonight is Bridgestone Golf and Matt Kuchar Night at the Atlanta Braves game. For tonight only, Matt will be signing autographs from 5:30-6:30 p.m. in Monument Garden at Turner Field. Perhaps even more interesting, Bridgestone Golf will be offering two ball-fitting stations for those in attendance in Monument Garden from 4:30-7:30 p.m. At 7:10 p.m. one lucky fan (randomly chosen based on seat number) will have the chance to compete againt Matt and two Braves players (which players is a surprise) in a closest to the pin competition right on the field.

This is the first time we've ever done anything like this so we want all braves fans and avid golfers in the Atlanta area to come out to the game and enjoy. There are still tickets remaining for tonight's division battle with the first place Philadelphia Phillies. See the link below.

Atlanta Braves vs. Philadelphia Phillies tickets Turner Field Atlanta, GA, Directions, seating chart. Official Ticketmaster site.

Come on out to Turner Field and support Matt Kuchar and Bridgestone Golf!

That sounds like fun. I'm curious and I'm sure you have stats on this - are a lot of baseball fans also golfers?

That's too cool. Could you do that at a "HUSKERS" game?

Diane,

Thanks. While we don't have any official unbiased research on this, we have a strong belief that many golfers are also baseball fans. Without getting into any specific details, suffice it to say that the demographics of baseball fans are very similar to that of golfers and golf spectators. College football is another very close tie that we've found.

Yea, Bingo!

Back