Water Sensations Review

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
How does it taste warm?

That's the perk of Gatorade to me, it still tastes OK lukewarm, which is what happens to everything I take golfing.

I was one of the four people group. It was OK, but I really like water itself. I make sure I drink about 80-100 ounces a day.

How does it taste warm?

That's the perk of Gatorade to me, it still tastes OK lukewarm, which is what happens to everything I take golfing.

It's just as good warm. I use them for golf but I also take some with me to work. I am trying to drink more water and this has been the best answer for me. The taste isn't too strong and it makes drinking water so much more enjoyable. I really like that it doesn't have any color. I tried the Crystal Light cherry pomegranate and it turned my entire mouth red, this stuff is just as good and doesn't turn your mouth any colors.

I tried the Crystal Light cherry pomegranate and it turned my entire mouth red, this stuff is just as good and doesn't turn your mouth any colors.

I tried the Crystal Light pomegranate too and I thought it was gross. But I really like the Crystal Light "On the Go" Hydration "Lightly Lemon".

I didn't mind the taste of the cherry pomegranate but I HATE how it turned my mouth colors. Crystal Light is good but it never dissolves all the way. That's why I really like the water sensations, all you do is squeeze the packet into your water bottle and go, no need to shake it, and no little bits of powder left at the top.

Oh and I forgot to add that I also like how easy it is to tear the top off the water sensations packet. Even with the precut slip crystal light gives you, it still never opens right, I always need scissors to cut it.

Back