JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Josh

Thanks Josh

Josh,
What a great review. I've always felt that this little gadget is the best ever ball mark repair tool, but to have someone else do their own research and come to the same conclusion is most gratifying.

Now the real trick is to get this thing into the hands of the 60 million golfers worldwide and make ball marks a thing of the past.

For The Good Of The Greens™

Roy Cranman
MarkMender™
Cranman Golf Products, LLC

Please view our video on the web at www.markmender.com.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool, you should have THP logo printed on some of these for us to buy!

• Admin
Scooter that is not a bad idea. Like I said this review was unsolicited. We ordered the merchandise ourself and the product is just that good.

I just checked out the review and the video and I am pretty impressed. As many of you know from the "what do you collect" thread I own roughly 30 or so repair tools. Many from courses I have visited and varying designs but this is something I defininetly have to pick up. It appears pretty simple to use and straight forward. I wish these were a staple in course pro shops, they would do very well.

Good stuff JB!

These tools look pretty nice. They would make a great giveaway at the golf tournament I'm trying to get set up. The best part is they have the branches of the military. :alien2: Which would really fit into the whole "theme". The only problem...150 tools = $1,200 (that would be for a full field plus a few extra). If nothing else I might order a couple for me, my cousin and a few other people.

is it just me or does anyone else notice that the best and most effective tools are also the hardest one to find conveinently? courses carry models upon models that are simply poorly designed and ineffective. Bothers me...

Back