Iomic grips on the way

scooterguitar

Slacker and Whiner
Reaction score
Handicap
3-8perhole
I've been back and forth on these for a month now so I finally ordered a few to try.
Not sure I believe in the Ion thingy really, but the cool colors are neat!

I ordered 2 of the X Evolutions in white for my XCG hybrids and one white sticky for my 3w.

I've heard good and bad, so worth a shot.
Supposed to last twice as long as well.

scooter they are unbelievable! I had the opportunity of playing one that was on a friends club. I considered getting a set but they are expensive!

Scooter you are one lucky man.

But everytime I see the title to this thread I get excited because I usually just skim over the thread titles and then I think that it's JB's thread saying he is giving some away!

Got them and put them on today...
They look awesome!
I put two X Evolutions on my TEE XCG hybrids and one sticky on my 3w.
I highly prefer the E Evo, but the sticky does have a nice tacky feel, but the E Evos are alittle firmer. Very easyon the hands.
Pricey, but supposed to last twice as long.
Well worth a try folks. I plan to buy some more for a set of irons soon enough.

Got them and put them on today...
They look awesome!
I put two X Evolutions on my TEE XCG hybrids and one sticky on my 3w.
I highly prefer the E Evo, but the sticky does have a nice tacky feel, but the E Evos are alittle firmer. Very easyon the hands.
Pricey, but supposed to last twice as long.
Well worth a try folks. I plan to buy some more for a set of irons soon enough.

pics!!!!!!

Bam!
DSCN1400.jpg

:bulgy-eyes:
Wow those are bright, do they come in other colors. Yeah I know I could go look but I'm being lazy.

All kinds of color combos! iomicusa.com

Well, supposedfly...teh grips themselves last twice a slong as normal rubber grips and are supposed to be easy to clean. Guess I'll know soon enough!
The feel is great though, especially on the X Evos, firm, controlling, yet easy on the hands. I went two wraps underneath and they are wonderful. Obviously, the real test will be in the spring when I can actually play them in numerous conditions.

Did you install the grips yourself? I need to regrip all of my clubs this winter, trying to decide if I'll do it or take them to the pro shop.

Emeril,are those two different styles or is that the same, showing front and back?

I had the local shop do it for me.
Two different grips NVM. The one with the black buttcap is similar in texture to the Tour Velvet and the top one (red end) is quite unique.
And who is Emeril?

Oooh ive got loads of those in my closet... haven't had the heart to put on the light purple but you may have inspired me!! I've got them in green and white though too... decisions....

Golfer Gal and I think you should color coordinate your grips based on outfit Charlotte. Match the grips to what Blingo you are wearing. hehe

so depending on the day i should change my grips... hmmm i'm not that big of a deal to do that lol.

Of course you are....

I've got 3 lime green Iomic putter grips that I don't want.. PM me if you want it! Here's a giveaway that you don't have to win... ;) First come, first serve... serious wanters only though please.

I'd love one of course!

1 down.... 2 to go!!

Charlotte,

If you had a blue one I know Jacqui would be all over it! I'll see if she wants a lime green one though (doubt it very much!)

picky picky... haha, sadly all i have are green putter grips... random, i know!!

Yeah but I may have been surprised! Check PM.

Back