GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
I will be writing most of the reviews for the ladies here, and want to know what brands you guys want to see? We have in place so many out there including a few that many people do not know about yet. But I want to hear from the readers as to what their fav brands are.

I'm getting flashier in my old age, but in general I like Talbots. Looks nice, can wear much of it off the course.

Does Aphira still exist? Their web site is old. Stuff there looked gorgeous, but I was disappointed when it arrived.

Golftini is adorable, and I've met the gal who does it. I have a gorgeous wool almost-Burberry skort from her, with a black knife-edged ruffled on the bottom. I can wear it all winter with a pair of black hot chillys.

Lately, I'm into belts. A couple of weeks ago, Jill McGill sported the pink rhinestone version of Rory Sabbatini's skull belt buckle. I was in total lust, but the closest I could find was a huge pink rhinestone heart. So that's what I've been wearing.

Does this help at all?

• Admin
Thanks Claire,
You are a big help. Golftini will be on my list to call.
As for belts I can assure that the site has an interesting piece coming up in the next two weeks on the belt craze and has almost all of the manufacturers out there involved. Including the one and only Elevee the maker of the Mr. Kim's belt. So stay tuned and I will get to work on the rest of my reviews and make that call to Golftini.

The belt piece is shaping up to be quite an article. We have Nike, Puma, TW, Elevee, Pahr Golf, Tattoo Golf, and many others already with pieces in the piece. We will also be giving away many of the belts in the article so stay tuned.

Cool--Tattoo Golf has only one tame belt on their site right now; hopefully something more interesting in the works.

I can only comment and say that they have a few in the works.

Oh, I know you werent. I will tell you this though. When the article hits, you will see some wonderful belts and we will be giving almost all of them away on the forum.

I can tell you that GolferGal just had me call Golftini. The lady there was super nice and I hope we can do some profiles for their Spring 09 line coming out soon. Thanks for the heads up. She was really impressed with the goods.

I'm not a lady, but I like Lija on the ladies.

Harry they are on the list too.

I'm not a lady, but I like Lija on the ladies.

Probably not who Harry had in mind, but Christina Kim wears Lija. I was her standard bearer for a tourney in the spring, and just adore her. Total hoot; great attitude. She made an eagle, and it was so exciting.

Thanks Harry. Now my fiancee is in love with the line.

Probably not who Harry had in mind, but Christina Kim wears Lija. I was her standard bearer for a tourney in the spring, and just adore her. Total hoot; great attitude. She made an eagle, and it was so exciting.

Christina Kim could use some appearance changes (including a little more subtly in he Lija wardrobe), but she is hysterical and it great for women's golf.

Watching her at the Stanford International Pro-Am with James Caan earlier this year was brilliant.

That was one moment in TV that I am glad I had my Tivo for. They were a fun pairing.

Here's the Golftini skort. I didn't look nearly this lumpy when I saw it on the camera. :(

Last edited:
Thank you both. 'Tis I, on a pretty darn chilly, windy day. That would be this afternoon. Decided I needed some fleece over the sweater. Taken by my 8 year old.

And you've heard me say it before, Harry--golf is a whole new wardrobe opportunity.

Here's the Golftini skort. I didn't look nearly this lumpy when I saw it on the camera. :(

You're like a 'golf superhero'. We can see your costume but not your face. :worship:

You're like a 'golf superhero'. We can see your costume but not your face. :worship:

And her secret identity is "Evil Dr. Mommy."

Back