Cleavage Cooler Unboxing

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This is a unique one that I am unboxing today. Lady Golf has asked us to review this item and Golfer Gal said okay.

P1000201.jpg

This is great! Surely I am not the only one who went to the website?
I for one do not like this idea! LOL

lady_dimrs_harrington_yello.jpg

• Admin
Smallie,
That was your post for #1000. Good choice....lol

Seems appropriate!

• Admin
Yes, she does.

does Golfer Gal know they're for menopausal women?

Ha Ha, yes I do but it's also a great way to cool down after golf, especially if you live in a hot cliamte like Florida. On the flip side I believe every woman would appreciate having something to help disguise that they are "cold."

Besides we have a wide age range here and we want to reach out to everyone :angel:

I'm dead set against the widespread usage of this product.

Do they make a model designed for men's use?

487.gif

Smallie,
That was your post for #1000. Good choice....lol

Rats--he got there before I did! It's not like I got a life or anything.

Besides we have a wide age range here and we want to reach out to everyone :angel:

I resemble that remark! :angry:

Yeah I got there before you Claire - - - I have less of a life than you do huh!? Of course like I mentioned before, if you hadn't left town for four days this would never have come up!

Yeah I got there before you Claire - - - I have less of a life than you do huh!? Of course like I mentioned before, if you hadn't left town for four days this would never have come up!

And you probably won't have a house full of extra family for the next week, either...

BTW, Boo Girl loves your avatar.

This product should be outlawed. I can't believe that some savage thought this is a good idea. I'm sickened.

Do you guys realize that the cleavage cooler and the headlight hiders are different products?

I oppose the latter as well. As do many women apparently:

http://www.bodyperks.com/index2.html

The natural look is back!
Just look around, from your favorite magazine divas, to the stars on television, women are showing-off their breasts with pride! bodyperks is the latest fashion accessory for your breasts. They make you look and feel wonderfully sassy. Give bodyperks a try - you'll be amazed at the reaction.

What are bodyperks?
They are lightweight, natural colored, silicone nipples that you insert into your bra and place directly on your own nipple. You can create your own look and wear them with tight t-shirts, sexy halters, dresses, twin sets, swimsuits and more.

One size fits all as bodyperks were crafted to produce just the right amount of perkiness, regardless of breast size or shape. They will enhance the beauty of your breasts with the illusion of natural, erect nipples.

The possibilities for fun are endless!
Whether you're out on the town or playing volleyball, bodyperks comfortably stay in place and give you the added attraction of playful, fun breasts. You'll feel and look sexy!

uk-hands1.jpg

I would have bet that these originated in L.A., but I looked on the website and the company is from Minnesota . . . where I would think they weren't really required to achieve that "sassy" and "playful" look. At least not during the winter.

I would have bet that these originated in L.A., but I looked on the website and the company is from Minnesota . . . where I would think they weren't really required to achieve that "sassy" and "playful" look. ....

I'm still trying to work out the "playful, fun breasts" slogan. :question:

I don't mind if they're playful but just as long as they behave themselves.

Do you guys realize that the cleavage cooler and the headlight hiders are different products?

That's probably my fault because I posted that picture from the website.

I would have bet that these originated in L.A., but I looked on the website and the company is from Minnesota . . . where I would think they weren't really required to achieve that "sassy" and "playful" look. At least not during the winter.

I feel a bit deceived with the fake headlights. Think of all the times I turned my head and got elbowed by my girlfriend. It was all for nothing.

This is great! Surely I am not the only one who went to the website?
I for one do not like this idea! LOL

lady_dimrs_harrington_yello.jpg

Looks like Notah Begay could use those at Q-School.

NotahsNips.jpg

How on earth did I miss this thread?

Back