What's for dinner, Thanksgiving Edition

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
Turkey, of course.

Also: mashed potatoes and gravy, stuffing, brussels sprouts, carmelized onions, jellied cranberry sauce (yes, out of the can, and no whole cranberries allowed in this house!), dinner rolls, deviled eggs, yams, green bean casserole and pumpkin pie! Wine for the adults, milk, pop and "near-wine" for the kids.

I think that's it. I hope that's it!

thanksgiving.gif

Gosh, I've seen that picture!

Brussel sprouts here as well--with pine nuts & marjoram. Yummy!

Lobster, prawn cocktail shrimp, and king crab legs...Oh, and baked potatos.

Turkey, mashed potatos, stuffing, cranberry relish, candied yams, green been caserole, and an apple pie. And its just Golfer Gal and I.

OMG.......I'm so.........FULL.....:eat:

My grandfather died this past december, since then we've been bouncing around for the holidays. I just got back from my uncles mother in laws house, one of the worst meals of my life.

this may be the worst Thanksgiving ever! haha... pretty disappointed, I ate a small plate that would probably be smaller than my typical daily dinner portion. no weight being gained this season!

Golfer Gal and I just stuffed our face with all the goodies. Waiting for our homemade apple pie to heat up now.

My grandfather died this past december, since then we've been bouncing around for the holidays. I just got back from my uncles mother in laws house, one of the worst meals of my life.

this may be the worst Thanksgiving ever! haha... pretty disappointed, I ate a small plate that would probably be smaller than my typical daily dinner portion. no weight being gained this season!

Sorry 'bout that, Dan. I was gonna give you an image of a group hug and this is what came up; figured you'd prefer it:

('cept that none of those boobs are real.)

The good things about having my parents in town is that they deflect my in-laws. I just drank.

I would say they should ask for their money back, but you can't get a refund for trade of services.

Meow! I knew I liked you, Girlfriend!

I train with the best.

070511-kittens%20and%20cougars.jpg

(Thread successfully threadjacked. Resume to previous conversation.)

(Thread successfully threadjacked. Resume to previous conversation.)

The thought occured to me as well.

<--- I still love this!

Sorry 'bout that, Dan. I was gonna give you an image of a group hug and this is what came up; figured you'd prefer it:

('cept that none of those boobs are real.)

The good things about having my parents in town is that they deflect my in-laws. I just drank.

far right looks like a good job to me! :eat:

far right looks like a good job to me! :eat:

If the goal is for the breast to fall below the collarbone and above the armpit, then yep, that's perfect. (Who needs them even anyway?) :bad:

If the goal is for the breast to fall below the collarbone and above the armpit, then yep, that's perfect. (Who needs them even anyway?) :bad:

like this?

FakeBoobs1.jpg

OK guys lets try to get a little back on topic...This was a Thanksgiving thread after all. Plus there are kids here.

Wow, I really, really should have declined that second slice of pie.

(Naw I shouldn't have. :smile:)

You're good!

I can't believe Julie highjacked my thread! And Claire, I don't even want to talk about it!

I was just trying to make Dan feel better. Hey, Dan, did it work?

Back