TomahawX Tee Review

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
  • Admin
Tomahawx golf tees have just offered a discount code exclusively for THP readers. It is good from this Sat through 12/31.

thpdec08

It will get you up to 50% off retail.

Question for you, JB. My issue with tees is tiltiness, for lack of a better word. If I don't get them into the ground perfectly vertical, the ball often slides off one side or the other.

How are these tees for standing upright? The version with the base looks like it would to pretty well. How about the other?

Thanks.

• Admin
They both stand up straight and to have them tilt would be hard based on construction.

Well I tried to order some but you have to use PayPal:angry:
I f'en hate Paypal, what a total pain in the a___.

Update, I went ahead and ordered them without going through my paypal account. The transaction still uses paypal which I don't like. If they work as well as the review says though I won't have to order them again,haha.

Thanks THP for bringing this product to our attention and getting us a discount.

Last edited:
  • Admin
keep in mind that if you wait till tomorrow to order, the coupon goes into effect.

It gave me the 50% off, but Paypal screwed it up for me. I refuse to use them anymore, if I can't just enter my CC info and buy it I won't buy.

Question for you, JB. My issue with tees is tiltiness, for lack of a better word.

Are you sure the tees are the problem?

deer%20wine%20holder.jpg

coupon code is officially active.

Played my 2nd round with these today and I am happy to say 36 holes now with the same tee.

Now I am officially hooked. I have used the same tee for 2 rounds and 2 range sessions and there is not even a mark on them.

Just bought a 4-pack. (I like paypal for golf stuff, by the way -- not like I hide any big purchases or anything, but let's just say PayPal makes less of a splash than purchases on the joint CC.)

Were you able to use the coupon?

Yes. It gave me 20% off -- 4 dollars even for the 4 -- I believe.

Great. Glad it worked. I think you will like them a lot. Please let us know.

Just a question, that you may or may not know the answer: the model with depth control specifically says it "conforms to USGA rules." The one without depth control does not mention it. Does it not conform? Not that it really matters, just seems odd they did it that way.

I was told by them that they all conform.

One would think that if one did the other would. But I sometimes read things too literally! It's the editor in my blood.

Today was my fourth round with the same tee. If nothing else, I love that they cannot be killed.

Well JB, I probably bought enough tees to last me a couple of years then. I bought the 4 pack, I believe. (I haven't opened the package yet) Only cost $10 with the THP discount.

I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. It really is nice to only carry one tee for the round.

I bit, tired of trying to find the d^%$ tee.....

You will not be disappointed. These things last forever. The only thing I wish is that they had one for irons off the tee.

You will not be disappointed. These things last forever. The only thing I wish is that they had one for irons off the tee.

I figure there will be enough broken tees laying around so I'll just recycle somebody's wooden tee.:D

Back