osuncaachamps03

Reaction score
Handicap
So I decided that since I have R9 drivers, fairway woods, irons, glove, hat and towels, I'd go ahead and pick up the bag too. I just got it in today and haven't decided if I like it or not. It seems just so much smaller then my other bag. It reminds me of a little kid bag. All my clubs fit in it and everything but I wont be able to really see it in action until I go golfing and pulling out and putting clubs back and forth. Anyone else out there have the bag and how do you like it?

Is this a cart bag or a stand bag?

I bet if you don't like it bogey will steal it take it off your hands.

Its a stand bag. It is a lot lighter then then my other bag. Its just like all my clubs hardly fit in it and my other bag i had room for like 5 more clubs.

pix?????????

pix?????????

It looks like this:

cfli.jpg

http://www.tgw.com/customer/category/product.jsp/SUBCATEGORY_ID/13161/refScid/1065/sattr0/Model/sattrVal0/stand

It's between a Sunday bag and a regular stand bag. Not sure why TM decided to designate it their R9 bag.

Sounds very matchy-matchy.

(Not a dig on you, I just haven't had the chance to use that phrase in a awhile).

Last edited:
What is tough to see in the pic and what I didn't like about the bag, is that they use red stiching on the entire bag. It sticks out in person and, to me, is really distracting and ruins the look of the bag.
The black and white color scheme with the yellow accents is cool. Those red stiches just kill it.

Is this a cart bag or a stand bag?

I bet if you don't like it bogey will steal it take it off your hands.

Nope don't want it. Well...no I can't. I already owe him $200 for stuff I'm buying off of him.

Its a stand bag. It is a lot lighter then then my other bag. Its just like all my clubs hardly fit in it and my other bag i had room for like 5 more clubs.

How can it be lighter? Your Izzo is super light.

Nope don't want it. Well...no I can't. I already owe him $200 for stuff I'm buying off of him.

How can it be lighter? Your Izzo is super light.

Because the Izzo has padding and stuff all threw it and this one doesn't. The total weight of it is like 3.9 pounds. It also has a better weight balance in it for when you put it on your back because in the Izzo I always had a problem with it tipping over. But not like i carry my clubs very far so it doesn't make that big of a difference.

I have the TMX cart bag from Taylormade and I am not happy with how the bag is peeling on the trim. It's a sweet looking bag but it doesn't hold up to much use. Wish I would have known that before I bought it.

Back