FJ ICON MyJoy Review

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
  • Admin
Bump for our stylish pm readers.

No wonder Ian Poulter has so many different FJ's... I've been playing with the customizer for the past half hour, there are soooo many options!!!

JB you must have had a blast playing around when you designed the THP MyJoys...

• Admin
it was a blast, but you can get "lost" in there. hehe. We are giving a couple of pairs away that people should have a blast with as well.

Let us know what combinations you come up with.

How's the Fit?

How's the Fit?

I've been anxiously awaiting the MyJoy Icons so I can get my size. How is the fit on these compared to the "Classic" line? I've been wearing MyJoys "Traditional" for several years and currently have 2 pair in rotation. I wear a 121/2 and this was one of the few shoes I could get to fit comfortably. Unfortunately the last pair I ordered with the new "pods" type sole design are one of the worst fitting pair of shoes I've had. I can't even wear them, what a waste.

• Admin
We spoke about the fit in the review linked above. It is far superior to that of the Classic line because of the microfiber along the tongue and the inside. I love the Classics and have a pair and a pair of Classic Tours, but these are more comfortable. Unlike some of the other premium shoes such as adidas 4.0s, and TW Tour Elites, the ICONS must be worn to break in for a little bit.

played with it for an hour straight soo many combinations entered the contest hoping to win a pair

Cant wait to order a pair for myself. I've spent tons of time playing around witht he different options available. Now if I just had the extra cash around to buy 10-15 pairs of golf shoes.

Back