Floppy

Reaction score
Any youngin's here like me play some video games in your spare time? What system? What games?

Me: Xbox 360.
Games I play frequently: Call of Duty: World at War. Good game... || Gears of War 2. I played it a LOT when it first came out, but once COD came out, it kinda faded on me. I have Tiger Woods 09, but hardly play it at all.

If you play COD5, PM me and I'll give you my GT.

Ok, what stuff do you play?

XBOX 360... Mostly GHIII and Rock Band. Thinking of getting call of duty.

XBOX 360... Mostly GHIII and Rock Band. Thinking of getting call of duty.

I had/have GHII. It was a fun game, just not meant for me. I'm not meant for the guitar. Haven't tried Rock Band yet, but I'd imagine the drums would be fun...I'm always doin' beats on my desk and stuff at school - haha, even though I've never played the drums.

COD5 is about 80% COD4 and 20% COD2...

I want a 360, badly! My younger brother (17) has the 360 on a 40inch 1080I Samsung with a surround sound

I have the only 30 inch tube! great

I had/have GHII. It was a fun game, just not meant for me. I'm not meant for the guitar. Haven't tried Rock Band yet, but I'd imagine the drums would be fun...I'm always doin' beats on my desk and stuff at school - haha, even though I've never played the drums.

COD5 is about 80% COD4 and 20% COD2...

I think I played a little bit of COD 3... cant remember. One of my friends is trying to talk me in to getting Fable

Umm...64....Mariokart?

I have yet to upgrade.

I play Links 2003 on the computer. (That's the one with Sergio on the cover)

All the time. I play all my games pretty much evenly.

The game's I have are:

• NHL 09
  • Tiger Woods 09
  • COD 4
  • Halo 3
  • Madden 07 (09 for Christmas)
  • FIFA 09
  • NBA Street Homecourt
  • Army of Two
  • Ghost Recon Advance Warfighters 2
  • Burnout Paradise

I have lots of games from for my birthday and christmas :banana:

If you wanna play on Live, PM me for my GT.

I want a 360, badly! My younger brother (17) has the 360 on a 40inch 1080I Samsung with a surround sound

I have the only 30 inch tube! great

I got it on a 36" regular TV right now...after christmas I'm gonna have it on a 22" Vizio HDTV.

Oh, and I have these SWEEEET surround sound headphones. Cost me a pretty penny though. ($170, yikes!)

2796751161_d0d1bd4531.jpg

all I have to say is...

"swhinnnnnng... Blades of Steel"

Blades_Of_Steel_box_art.jpg

favorite game of all time!

Blades of steel was pretty sweet back in the day...

Not to rub it in... but my 360 is hooked to a 52 inch plasma.

animated%20pong%20game.gif

all I have to say is...

"swhinnnnnng... Blades of Steel"

favorite game of all time!

I always liked Ice Hockey better, where you pick between the fat, medium or thin guy. Although the fighting on Blades of Steel was ahead of its time.Im going to have to bust out my old nintendo this weekend.

We've got a Wii.

Game titles include:
  • Wii Sports
  • Cars
  • Ice Age

We're not game people. I had a Sony Playstation (1st gen), and the only game I had, I sucked so bad at, I couldn't get out of demo mode (Tony Hawk Pro Skater):beat-up:

All that said, I kicked butt at Centipede as a youngster: http://www.tripletsandus.com/80s/80s_games/centipede.htm

We have Wii, Xbox 360 and PS3. The Wii gets the most play time. We mostly play TW08, GH3, and Mario Kart. We only have 2 games on PS3 right now: F1 and Resistance: FOM.

I got it on a 36" regular TV right now...after christmas I'm gonna have it on a 22" Vizio HDTV.

Oh, and I have these SWEEEET surround sound headphones. Cost me a pretty penny though. ($170, yikes!)

2796751161_d0d1bd4531.jpg

Dude those are some sick headphones! Where did you get them? I want! :blob:

Blades of steel was pretty sweet back in the day...

Not to rub it in... but my 360 is hooked to a 52 inch plasma.

Nice. I got mine on a 42" full HD Samsung (best TV's in the world)

Is that right? 22" HDTV? Why go to a smaller TV (if you watch an SD program on it, it's like watching on an 18" 4:3 TV).
169_block.gif

I went from a 32" 4:3 Tube HDTV to a 52" Widescreen LCD HDTV. Never would have gone smaller.

Golfer Gal and I have a Wii and the Wii Fit. We use neither very regularly. As far as TV's we have a 55" Panny Plasma and a 29" Toshiba LCD.

Is that right? 22" HDTV? Why go to a smaller TV (if you watch an SD program on it, it's like watching on an 18" 4:3 TV).
169_block.gif

I went from a 32" 4:3 Tube HDTV to a 52" Widescreen LCD HDTV. Never would have gone smaller.

There were some killer deals on Cyber Monday... Best Buy had 40 inch 1080I Samsungs for 599!!!!

I'm not allowed any new TV's until the 32-incher dies! Almost thought it was going to a couple months ago (everything was green tinted, but it corrected itself after a few days). We've already decided to replace it with a 42-inch Plasma since we don't have reflection issues in that room.

On a side note, I finally saw the Chiefs win on the new TV last weekend! Shame too, they probably guaranteed not getting #1 draft pick!

169_block.gif

I'm going to be using it on a desk in my room...getting a whole "gaming" setup in my room. And I've always wanted to play 360 in HD, and well...I'm not filthy rich! :)

Dude those are some sick headphones! Where did you get them? I want! :blob:

If you wanna dish out the cash...
I bought them at buy.com, although I'm pretty sure you can buy them directly through www.trittonusa.com. Buy.com has 2-day shipping for $5.

i have a 50" sony in my bedroom and i am hooked to call of duty 4 and 5 (mostly 5 now) for ps3

i have a 50" sony in my bedroom and i am hooked to call of duty 4 and 5 (mostly 5 now) for ps3

You may have a bigger TV then me, but I've got the bigger bedroom, I guarantee it, my bedroom is our old garage. 42" full HD, Xbox 360, pool table, mini fridge, perfect for parties :banana:

Any Gamers out there?

Any Gamers out there?

You know, those who love video games? :) If so, what consoles and what are you playing?

I have a Wii & Xbox 360. Playing Gears of War 2 on the 360 and just picked up TW 2010 on the Wii

Back