Keri Golf Bags Launch New Line

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THis is a press release

Trend-setting designer Keri Murschell announces that her company, keri golf, has launched its 2010 Newport collection of distinctly feminine golf bags, showcasing a new shape and lighter-weight construction in a contemporary, casual chic aesthetic.

Inspired by coastal living in Newport, Rhode Island, the collection combines luxurious hues of navy, white and poppy red with geometric prints. Crafted from new nylon fabrications and featuring a tiered pocket system on one side for even more organization, the cart and stand bags are accented with pops of contrasting colors, patent leather trims and gold hardware. Each also comes with a detachable zip bag to carry personal items to and from the clubhouse, and a customizable bag tag, while the stand bags feature the IZZO Dual Strap System for extreme comfort.

Designed to complement the vibrant designs of the line's trademark bags, the keri golf's headcovers complete the top-to-bottom sophisticated look, and are available in sets of four to meet the needs of today's hybrids.

"As I was beginning to sketch the Newport collection, I was thinking about the beauty of a marina setting, with the crisp, clean lines of a sailboat against the vibrant blue of the water," says Murschell, company founder and principal designer. "The warm months of summer are often some of the most care-free, and the easy style and grace of these pieces encourages us to relax and enjoy the moment."

Retailing from $56 to $335.99, keri golf's high-end, fashionable women's bags and accessories are exclusively made with premium fabrics that bring personality to the course. The line's sleek, modern looks are created through unmatched craftsmanship using durable water-, stain- and piling-resistant materials. Similarly patterned totes are also available.

The 2010 Newport collection will be available early next year. For more information, please visit keri golf or call 888.332.5053.

Cart Bags (MSRP: $335.99)
The cart bag's fashionable appeal is matched by functionality in features that include a large pocket to store shoes and rain gear, an umbrella holder and two additional side pockets. Also of note is keri golf's unique, patent-pending shoulder strap system, with a recessed well that keeps the strap in place during a round and provides easier access to the back ball pocket.

The line's cart bags are further enhanced with easily accessible interior pockets built into the walls of the bag and designed to hold wallets, cell phones, tees and balls. Available in a variety of patterns and colors.

Stand Bags (MSRP: $335.99)
Featuring the IZZO Dual Strap System, keri golf's stand bag highlights include six internal compartments, an insulated storage space to keep snacks and drinks cold, external tee holders, an umbrella holder and a protective leg strap. Available in the same patterns and colors as the cart bags.

Headcovers (set of four, MSRP: $56)
The brand's matching headcovers both protect clubs and accent the line's golf bags with their zippered system that easily fits oversized club heads to create a tailored look. Each set of four includes headcovers denoted in a distinctive script for a driver, 3-wood, Y and Z (hybrids).

2013366.jpg

2013368.jpg

I like these bags and if I had the budget to purchase many bags - I'd love to have all of these bags, but since I don't I prefer to have a more neutral bag that goes with everything I wear.

The print on the first bag is awfully busy, but I like the second.

They look a little busy...but cute, none-the-less :)

If FJ can build him a pair of shoes to match he probably will.

Yeah, you are right...they would probably have to tone down the golf bag.

Back