12 Days of Holiday Cheer Conclusion

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
We gave away prizes for 12 days and we had a lot of fun doing it. We hope that everybody enjoyed the contest format as we think we will bring this one back next year as well. We want to thank everybody that took the time to enter and congratulate those that won. If you did not win, never fear, there is another exciting contest coming up right around the corner that we can all have a blast with.

We want to thank the companies that were involved, obviously without them none of this could not take place. They were all great sports for the holidays and enjoyed the entries as much as we did based on the feedback we got.

We hope everybody had a blast!

THANK YOU THP and all the sponsoring companies. This was a great deal of fun both to enter and to follow the winnerer threads. :clapp: :clapp: :clapp:

Huge thanks to all the companies that donated prizes to the giveaway, thanks JB and GG for putting it all together.

Again, thanks THP and the companies involved.. this was an awesome contest!! :clapp::clapp::clapp:

This was a great contest. Thanks to all the companies involved and to JB and GG as well.

It was a great contest, and I had loads of fun with it. Thank you THP and all the great companies that donated prizes.

Just wanted to add my thanks to THP and all the companies involved. Truely a great contest and what the holidays are all about. Hope everyone is safe and happy during the holidays!

This was a great contest guys. Thanks to all involved.

well, what a sensational 12 days. congrats to all the winners and thanks to all that wished congratulations and shared some entries.

thanks to JB and GG for organizing a fun and thoughtful contest. serious thanks to all the OEM's who so willingly donated to the cause. hopefully everyone gets as much joy out of their prizes as i did today when i watched the father in law hit his first few balls with his new a7os. he gave me a big hug and said i would never know what it meant to him. without THP and the companies involved that would've never been possible.

true holiday spirit here!

Few things to say here:

Congratulations to everyone that won prizes.

Thank you to THP for hosting this and thank you especially to all the companies that provided prizes (SeeMore in particular for having great taste in rhymes :) )

Thank you to everyone that entered too. The contests are so great because so many people gave themselves a chance to win.

I for one really enjoyed this. An opportunity to tap into my creative side. I'm now looking forward to two things. Firstly the weather to get better so I can try my new putter properly and secondly the next contest. :)

Thanks again everyone

Let me add my thanks as well--to the whole crew here and the companies.

I must say I'm a little concerned about an actuary letting his creative side come through, though. :act-up:

Let me add my thanks as well--to the whole crew here and the companies.

I must say I'm a little concerned about an actuary letting his creative side come through, though. :act-up:

That reminds me very much of a joke about the Cardiff Institute of Wit and Repartee.

The contest was fun and the 12 days are over :(

Thanks to the sponsors, to THP and a special thanks to JB and GG as well :)

Congrats to everyone that won and thanks to everyone that entered :clapp:

Great work THP and to all the companies involved. The prizes were amazing.

Many thanks to THP and the companies involved in this great contest. It was a blast and, of course, I look forward to using my new Adidas bag.

These 12 Days were awesome!

Thank you THP for all your hard work to gather and photograph the prizes, gather and funnell all the entries to the judges, hosting the contest, and keeping everyone updated.

Thank you to the sponsoring companies for your generosity and for being fair and impartial in the judging. This event was a lot of fun for everyone.

Well done! :clapp:

On the 9th Day of Christmas my true love gave to me, 12 dozen Bridgestones....

What a great time this was. Thanks JB, GG, THP as a whole and all of the Companies who supported this great Holiday extravaganza. Not sure how you can ever top this, but I have a feeling you can get'er done.

This was an awesome contest! I enjoyed waiting to see if I won and then enjoyed seeing everybody congratulate the winner. I can't wait till next year:clap:

I'd like to send my thanks out to JB, GG, THP and all of the generous companies that made all of this happen. I felt like a kid around the Christmas tree every night at 8, just to see who the lucky winner was.

Once again, JB, GG, and everyone else at THP have given us all a very Merry Christmas (or a Happy Holiday for the politically correct people).
Thanks for all the hard work that was put into this contest.
A special thanks to all of the sponsors.

Now opnto the next big question.....What's next?

Thanks to THP for the best golf contest I've ever been a part of....even if I didn't win.

Thanks also to all of the companies that donated: Adams, Adidas, Bridgestone, Bushnell, Cleveland, Footjoy, Mizuno, Nike, SeeMore Putters and Taylormade

Win or lose (winning would have been nice - LOL) it was a lot of fun following the 12 days of generous giving.

If its true that it is more fun to give than to receive, you guys must be having ship loads of fun. Have a great holiday.

Back