JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
So this one is new to us. This company contacted us to review their new supplement bar called Par Bar. Here is what they sent over.

430931879_F7ho8-XL.jpg

peanut butter chocolate chip sounds good.

• Admin
The real question is how do they taste. We will find out tomorrow. They are "specially formulated for focus and concentration". We shall see I guess.

Are they more granola bar-ee, or Power Bar-ee?

• Admin
I would say oats-ee. They are not "low in fat" or high in "energy". Just "nutritionally engineered for golf". We will have phots of the actual bar tomorrow.

I would say oats-ee. They are not "low in fat" or high in "energy". Just "nutritionally engineered for golf." We will have phots of the actual bar tomorrow.

Am I the only one who laughed out loud at that?

• Admin
As promised, here is a photo of the actual bar. Golfergal likes them but I didnt care for them. The photo and the actual bar leave something to be desired looks wise...hehe. But overall the bars are pretty good. I gave 4 of them to the staff at my local club and they all liked them. They liked them a lot actually. I am not a granola kind of person and to me that is what they taste like.

431210194_A3Vr7-L.jpg

Anybody else reminded of CaddyShack when viewing this pic?

That is funny NVM. But that is my first thought.

They remind me of Clif Bars (the way they look/consistency. I've never tasted one.)

caddyshack... lol

DOODY DOODY!!!!! haha... I'd eat them, I love all kinds of bars, Luna in particular but I'm open to a Par Bar... what about a Birdie Bar?

Im still looking for someone to sell me an "Ace" bar

My wife and I are both big fans of Par Bar. Dunno if it makes me focus more but they taste good and they're gluten free.

I don't know if they really help you focus or not either, sometimes I wonder if it's just a mental thing, but I like them too. They weren't as chalky as some other nutrition type bars.

Back