LBlack14

Banned
Reaction score
Handicap
12ish
If it's not here tomorrow it should be here Friday, Thanks Santa! Been reading and listening and even fondled a few, but finally one on the way, 10.5* brand new- head only.

yahoo.gif

A4Proto-1.jpg

Super cool!! Congrats :D

So exciting!!!

Nice L - You sure there's room in the garage for something else?

Have you hit one on a launch monitor yet? Many of my friends claim an increase in ball speed with that club.

Congrats! I hit one this spring at a demo day and really liked it - much more so than the Speedline. But I haven't seen one on a rack since that day, the local Dick's has the Speedlines but still has the old A3/A3OS instead of the A4 drivers. :confused2:

That looks like a sweet head.What kind of shaft is Santa bringing?

Nice L - You sure there's room in the garage for something else?

Diane, this one stays in the house with Daddy. :D

That looks like a sweet head.What kind of shaft is Santa bringing?

He's bringing an EPIC for starters and maybe a Lil something else for backup! :banana:

get this yet? I have recently become more interested in this driver as well but not sure about it.

IMG_1451Medium.jpg

IMG_1450Medium.jpg

I changed My mind about the shaft.

I shafted it up today with a lesser known, under $20 True Ace Blue Crush untipped @ 45.5", spine at 12 o'clock, NBP plane @ 3 & 9. It's a tip stiff, high kick, low spinner that plays more stout than stated flex. This one without tipping plays as their "R". 1" tip trim is called for to get to stiff.

HS622.jpg
TrueAceBlueCrush.jpg

Back