We need a junior tester

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
The fine folks at Cleveland Golf have sent over a great junior set for review. We wanted to extend a fomal offer to our members to see if you have a junior golfer in your life who might be interested in testing out this new set. Below are the specs on the clubs:

LARGE: Height 57” – 66” (11- 14 yr olds) – Driver / Hybrid / Irons (2) / Wedge / Putter

*Note: these are really for anyone ages 10+ or a height of 57" and up*
752475809_2LGz9-L-1.jpg

752475803_JndhY-L-1.jpg

We know the bag is blue but it is not specific to boys so if you have a girl who fits the height/age requirements these would be great for them too.

What we are looking for is a junior tester to try these clubs and give us their feedback. We would love for them and/or their parent to start a thread on the forum and keep us updated on their thoughts of the set. We want true and honest feedback.

The best part....that lucky tester can keep the set :clapp:

If you have a junior who would like to be a part of this please PM me or JB. Thanks everyone!!

EDIT: We will leave this one open for tonight and then we will be passing all the information along to Cleveland and we will announce the junior recipient tomorrow. Thanks to everyone who sent a PM!

Last edited:
oh, if it were only 10 years down the road, i'd be all over these! How awesome of Cleveland, they continue to impress me more and more.

Wow, huge props to Cleveland for offering up a junior set! I wish my junior golfer was advanced enough to give them a good evaluation, but I don't think she's there yet.

How amazing of Cleveland to offer a set to a junior tester! I wish:

(1) our golfing weather was better so my 14 y/o could maybe take advantage of this testing opportunity, and
(2) he was a little smaller. He's 5' 10", 170lbs, and has been too big for junior clubs for at least a year. He's got a set of adult men's clubs and can out-drive his grandpa regularly (not dad, at least not yet).

They really want honest feedback and a review, and rather than find someone locally here to do the job, we figured we could help out a forum member and have them post some feedback along the way.

This is really a fantastic opportunity for a junior golfer. Let's face it, they are the future of this great sport.

Thanks to THP and Cleveland for the opportunity to give feedback and get the benefit of a new set of clubs in return. :clapp:

• Admin
Thank you so everyone who sent a PM! I just updated the first post, we will be leaving this one open for today and then we will present all the info to Cleveland and announce the winner tomorrow. With the amount of feedback we are getting I think we are going to need to start doing more for the junior golfer.

How about if I agreed to play on my knees?

Great opportunity for a young guy or gal to get an opportunity to try out some clubs and write a review.

Just wish this could have worked for Boo. :sad: Whoever gets this will be very lucky!

This is fantastic of Cleveland to get these out there and THP for setting this up to forum members. You guy's just keep doing the unexpectedly cool things. I sure wish my Kashe was about 10 years older... nah, not really. I'd miss to much fun.

I have a friend with a daughter learning the game about that age, but a THP member in a warm climate needs to make a go of this.

What a cool thing by Cleveland Golf. If it weren't winter time my niece would love these. She's wanting to learn but like duey said, this one needs to go to a warmer climate.

What a cool thing by Cleveland Golf. If it weren't winter time my niece would love these. She's wanting to learn but like duey said, this one needs to go to a warmer climate.

Don't you guy's have indoor ranges down that way Smally? We sure don't, but it would be cool for your niece.

Don't you guy's have indoor ranges down that way Smally? We sure don't, but it would be cool for your niece.

We have some stores where you can hit balls trying out clubs, but not a range that I ever go to. I should check it out though. Any of the KC people know of any in the metro area?

You, Keith and TC need to go together and build one. Sounds like they need it, hehe. A hugh indoor facility, or those with the big screens.

We have some stores where you can hit balls trying out clubs, but not a range that I ever go to. I should check it out though. Any of the KC people know of any in the metro area?

No indoor ranges, Prairie Highlands has a simulator though.

Well we gave all the information to Cleveland last night and they have picked a winner...

Miller821 and his son!

Congratulations!!! We cannot wait to hear the feedback :clapp:

Very cool--I'm glad these are going to have a good home.

We had such a great response from this I am hoping we can do more for our THP juniors.

Claire-

you have said how much Boo Girl loves golf so we would love to have a female junior tester as well. Hopefully in the spring time we can do another giveaway like this.

That would be great! I suspect she'll be moving up another set size this year.

Well we gave all the information to Cleveland last night and they have picked a winner...

Miller821 and his son!

Congratulations!!! We cannot wait to hear the feedback :clapp:

Very cool. Congrats to them. Can't wait to hear about these clubs.

We had such a great response from this I am hoping we can do more for our THP juniors.

Claire-

you have said how much Boo Girl loves golf so we would love to have a female junior tester as well. Hopefully in the spring time we can do another giveaway like this.

Any chance to get some "junior" golf balls for them to try out? I don't have any little ones so I've never looked at junior equipment but what else is out there for them to test out? :confused2:

Any chance to get some "junior" golf balls for them to try out? I don't have any little ones so I've never looked at junior equipment but what else is out there for them to test out? :confused2:

Other than apparel and clubs, there really is not a whole lot.

Other than apparel and clubs, there really is not a whole lot.

Well I look forward to hearing about anything that "we" get our hands on. Never to early to start getting an idea on junior equipment for my future kids.

Very neat deal. Congrats Miller and son. Thanks THP and Cleveland once again you guy's Rock!

Congrats to Miller and son. Way to go Cleveland and THP for reaching out and doing something for the kids!!

Congrats to Miller and his son! What a great opportunity to test and keep some great-looking clubs.

Cleveland continues to show that they're much more than just an equipment company - they are truly interested in their current customers as well as their future customers. :clapp:

Back