dogs are being used as shark bait

chubbyasian94

drugs are bad m'kay!
Reaction score
extremely hot place called tampa, Florida
Handicap
did you guys know that dogs are being used as live shark bait?:bad::angry:

what... I have never heard of that!

I will NEVER understand animal cruelty. JB and I have a rescue dog and the horror stories he tells me about what he first got her always brings tears to my eyes.

I thought this was going to be a thread about Chris Evert.

I kid!!! I kid!!!

WOW....That is funny.

I will NEVER understand animal cruelty. JB and I have a rescue dog and the horror stories he tells me about what he first got her always brings tears to my eyes.

My last 5 dogs have all been "pound dogs". Three from private shelters two from the Humane Society. Best way to do it, IMO.

Yeah,
Our little angel was rescued from a dog fighting ring. She was a "training dog" if you get my drift. She was so badly abused it was scary. She is the most lovable dog I have ever seen now.

I couldn't agree more. I have never and will never buy a dog from a breeder or a puppy store. Growing up we had 4 dogs from the humane society and as an adult I have had 2 rescue dogs from a shelter.

The plus is that your dog can be so loving (and joyful, judging by your pictures)! It was common belief for a while that abused dogs rescue made for dangerous pets. I know in the Michael Vick ring, they thought all the dogs would be too dangerous and have to be destroyed, but some folks really stepped up and have been showing how they can make great pets.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2008/01/080128-vick-dogfighting.html

There's a really cool video on that page, too. Those guys have some sad facial scars. I know Pugs get used a lot as bait dogs, too, in these fighting rings.

Back