JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Here are the two OGIO bags that were sent over. The Edge for men and the Cougar for women. Both bags actually blew me away with how nice they are. Especially the ladies bag. It is very well made and looks great.

432799874_d6gSk-L-1.jpg

432799997_kP2J9-L.jpg

432800114_Um8KW-L.jpg

I liked the white one even before I read the text in your post. Forgive me if this brings me down a notch, but what's the difference between men's and women's bags?

• Admin
We were debating this earlier Julie. Other than colors not much. But Harry pointed out and I can confirm that ladies bags are an inch or two shorter also due to club length.

It looks like the women's bags are noticeably shorter? Other than that, as long as it isn't pink or matchy-matchy it wouldn't matter whether it's a mens' or wopmen's bag.

It looks like the women's bags are noticeably shorter? Other than that, as long as it isn't pink or matchy-matchy it wouldn't matter whether it's a mens' or wopmen's bag.

So you wouldn't feel emasculated carrying my lavender wopmen's bag? If you got one like mine, you and I could be matchy-matchy!

• Admin
That is funny Julie.

I love my Ogio. Just saw a few of the new models and they look even better.

Back