Nickent 5Dx Hybrid Unboxing

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I realized that I never put these pictures up when I received the club. I love the headcover by the way and these are the best hybrids they have put out to date. Definitely more of a players hybrid. But here are the pictures from last week. These will hit stores soon.

433668121_6LV54-L.jpg

433668331_KxEv2-L.jpg

433668229_7t4Z8-L.jpg

I need to go hit some Nickents, I am looking for some hybrids and possibly a driver.

• Admin
When these become officially available, we are hoping Nickent lets us give some away. This one has to go back to them unfortunately.

I could see myself sporting a complete set of Nickent clubs, I like the looks of all their clubs.

thats sexy jb. im a sucker for white headcovers too, especially putter covers. i cant wait until they come out

• Admin
The review will be up before the end of the week and it will be on all of their hybrids.

.... JB, I want one!

• Admin
DD,
I do too. But we wont know if we get any until they hit stores. I hope we have atleast one to give away here.

I realized that I never put these pictures up when I received the club. I love the headcover by the way and these are the best hybrids they have put out to date. Definitely more of a players hybrid. But here are the pictures from last week. These will hit stores soon.

433668121_6LV54-L.jpg

433668331_KxEv2-L.jpg

433668229_7t4Z8-L.jpg
[/QUOTE
are you going to have those as a giveaway for a contest anytime soon JB?

We hope to. We do not know as of yet. But we hope to be able to down the road.

aww. hopefully! :alien2:

Well if they work for people, we hope that they will go out and try them out at stores.

none of the stores near me carry nickent clubs :sad:

none of the stores near me carry nickent clubs :sad:

ak, my local store has a few hybrids and you have to ask for them to be taped to be bit hit. Of course, the staff doesnt want this to be done because it means they actually have to help you

After another range session this morning with the 5DX, I can confidently say that I love the club. It is heavier than the 4DX and I prefer heavy hybrids. Some may not. Defintely did prefer it to the 4DX as I was alternating shots. Hit the range with 4 others and 4 of the five of us preferred the 5DX.

JB, what shaft did Nickent package with the club?

Fujikura Level 5

what's the flex?

Stiff.....

ak, my local store has a few hybrids and you have to ask for them to be taped to be bit hit. Of course, the staff doesnt want this to be done because it means they actually have to help you

ya i know about the taping, golf galaxy does that here. im just saying that none of the stores that are local to me have any nickent clubs at all

I've never tried a hybrid from Nickent but these look interesting. The colour scheme is very Irish.

Back